TMNT Donatello Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very helpful boardie helped me land an exclusive, for which I am VERY thankful. Hope to have it in the next week. Growing up with these guys, they're MUST HAVES for me.

A very helpful boardie helped me land an exclusive, for which I am VERY thankful. Hope to have it in the next week. Growing up with these guys, they're MUST HAVES for me.

Indeed, just hope I'm able to pick up the exclusives when I have the money and theyre not too expensive. If they are then will be happy with regulars

Is an easy mod but I dont like to do mods on my stuff, like to keep everything as it came out of the box.

Modding just isnt for me. *IF* I was to do something like that then would buy 2 of each, one to keep original and then do the mod on the spare incase it went tits up or something :dunno

Is an easy mod but I dont like to do mods on my stuff, like to keep everything as it came out of the box.

Modding just isnt for me. *IF* I was to do something like that then would buy 2 of each, one to keep original and then do the mod on the spare incase it went tits up or something :dunno

You and me both! I agree. I might be good at doing mods if I tried, but I do like to keep things the way they are in an unaltered state to maintain the integrity of the original. Just a weird thing with me I guess....

This is my first larger more expensive statue. I am very pleased. The muscle tone which you can see in the last couple of pics is very impressive as well. Overall I am greatly pleased with my first Sideshow Statue purchase.

awesome talbot commission u got there jmotto.

i am also tremendously pleased with how this 1st tmnt statue has turned out. still think they should have done that metallic gauntlet from his solo issue as an exclusive tho.

awesome talbot commission u got there jmotto.

i am also tremendously pleased with how this 1st tmnt statue has turned out. still think they should have done that metallic gauntlet from his solo issue as an exclusive tho.

Thanks. Talbot is my favorite artist so that is definitely my favorite sketch I have.

That would have been AWESOME!

I can't wait to see if we get more characters besides just the turtles. I would love to see a Casey Jones, Baxter Stockman with mini mouser exclusive, Letherhead, and especially a Triceraton.

May depend on what the licence will allow. They may only have the licence to do the four turtles. May be able to do more. Dont really know how that stuff works. But I would like to see atleast Splinter and Shredder. Obvious choices I know but they would still look cool

Got my EX yesterday and I am still in disbelief about how awsome this thing came out. As a die hard fan of first the cartoon since i was 4, and the comic series when i got older at around 11 or 12, this piece is the perfect creation for the everyone (both childhood fans of the show and fans of the original comic).

The 4 borthers together will be one of the best Sideshow sets in around when they are all released. Hurry up with leo ss..................

Pics or
10xsdjsjpg.gif
:D

:monkey3

Back