Tips to keeping your outdoor pets cool this summer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at someone's house in TN once and their little pug dog went to the corner of the room and squatted and peed right on the carpet. My jaw dropped. The owners did nothing. The dog jumped on the couch with one of them and the pee stayed there. The house smelled so badly I just couldn't stand to be there.

Ewwww! :slap

I was at someone's house in TN once and their little pug dog went to the corner of the room and squatted and peed right on the carpet. My jaw dropped. The owners did nothing. The dog jumped on the couch with one of them and the pee stayed there. The house smelled so badly I just couldn't stand to be there.

I do that all the time....I mean....Ewwww...:lurking

:lol

UGH! :monkey4

I've been to houses with cats that have made my eyes water. I just don't understand how people can stand that!

Do you just squirt it in their mouth?? I've never heard of that before. Will have to try when we go to the park later.

yea like you know when they start panting so much it creates that "foam" like the head of a beer? well that is when you can squirt lemon juice like from the grocery store right in there. they will not like it at first but it is so acidic that it dissolves all that foam and they can breathe easier. ive used it a couple times.

Lemon juice huh? I did not know that. Thanks! :rock

Do you just squirt it in their mouth?? I've never heard of that before. Will have to try when we go to the park later.

"Many "old time" Bulldog breeders carry lemon juice to squirt in their dog's mouth to help clear their throats. Lemon juice is actually considered a mucolytic and is excellent at clearing mucus"

Back