Tigerfeet's Predator P1 custom.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap.......that is sweet. i knew you were gonna do this right. excellent work man, STAND PROUD !! :lecture

Great work! I love how quick like you got this done... Have you glossed it yet to protect your paint work... Doesn't look like you've sealed it yet is all!

So well done though... Good on you mate! ;)

Yeah I did seal it but with a matt varnish/seal rather than a gloss one...mind thinking oglossing the head to add effect.

Maybe... I think this is a fantastic custom. I was thinking though, if you mix some matt & gloss vanish (2:1) and lightly dry brush some on, you may get the sweaty look of the predator's skin. I also think it might help bright out some of that awesome detail this custom of you're has... Love the veins in the mouth! :D

Wow, that is one incredible custom, very well done indeed.

The paint work on the head and body looks especially nice, very intricate and detailed, must have taken a lot of work. You nailed the colours too.

The armor was from the P2 Elder right? It works perfectly for the P1. Post more pics if you have too.

I received some requests to post some more photos so here you go.......

I think i have finally come up with the pose i want for the Predator, i have done some more work to the base....extended it at the front ready for the predator sign.

Also repainted the whole thing and added a grass effect and turned the support stand into a tree trunk with some branches/leafs etc.....enjoy :D

I have now started kitbashing a Dutch.....cheers Barryo :naughty

The next photo you will see of this figure will be in the detolf post arrival of the predator sign which i think will set it off very well......

that is just stunning work TF. you pulled that off nicely. the base is a thing of beauty too. cant wait to see your dutch as well. :duff

Cheers Barryo for the comments.....have already started on the Dutch as mentioned.........felt the stubble i put on was too dark and heavy so some more washing of colour over and I think i have it about right now....

to all those people that are masters at doing heads.......Les, DA, Small Studio, Darren C...there are so many...respect to you....:rock

I have been toying with this one for the last 2 evenings and i think i am finally happy with it.....so many different layers.....and don't get me started on the eyes.....some great tips on this site but i think i need a smaller brush and a magnifying glass.....:horror

i'm just hoping that when i add the camo i don't mess it all up....one step at a time...

looks great so far TF. as far as the camo application i used a blendable stencil cream made by tuscany. it goes on really light and easily wipes off if you dont like the look of it. it can be layered as well. it will set up in 24-48 hours depending on how heavy the application. so if your not in a rush and want to keep futzing with it you can until you get it just right. i liked the lightness of it because it would let the base color through if i wanted it to. i've since gave dutch's head matte finish and i think he looks even better now. good luck on your project and i will be keeping an eye on your progress.:duff

Back