Tigerfeet's Predator P1 custom.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerfeet

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well after collecting all the bits I need........body is on its way.....I decided to make a start on the head........started with a avp elder so some major reconstruction surgery...........

started with removing the mandibles and most of the lower jaw.....shorter jaw as well and removed some teeth ! oh and of course covering his blood mark !

next was to add the open mouth mandibles.....reused the ones i took off...! and shape the lower 'roaring' jaw as i wanted it.

next added texture and reshaped/sanded the mouth area plus forehead.........

big challenges i see are -

1)Remove the dreads and shorten them....plus thin them out a bit as the head has way too much and far too long.. !!

2)I have the body netting of a p2 so i need to remove the right sleeve and attached to the left side of the netting...

3)make a new loincloth

4)and getting the paint style right.....luckily i have a p1 bust for reference.

This thread will be updated as i make progress......comments welcome.....
:peace

Looks great so far... although should his bottom teeth be lower when the manibles are open, or can it remain closed?

Mandibles look really good btw :rock

Lookin' good! Can't wait to see how it turns out, keep us posted!

tiger great job... your head sculpt looks way better than mine...

vegas542.jpg

thanks for all the comments guys, it is appreciate.....Rumadman.....kudos to you man as now that i have started on the elder i have realised it is a task to turn him into a p1 !!! you tackled the open mouth bit which i didn.t :eek:

Added more texture to the mandibles so hopefully that will come through on the paint job...holding off painting at the mo until i get the body which is in the post....this is a BD p2 body !

thanks Les and Darkartist....it is a bit daunting to be taking on an icon of cinema.....but it has to be done :chew

anyway here are my most recent photos, first the P2 hands with added apoxie to provide the fuller gloves that the p1 had with added features....they were close as a P2 but not close enough for my liking. :eek:

secondly is the body netting with moved right sleeve to the left side of the body.......its still a bit delicate but hopefully will be ok.

finally the loincloth made from scratch.....from a fake piece of leather with added wear and tear.....

I have a cunning plan for the skulls and spine he wears round his neck so next update will be after i receive the body and done some painting....:banana

Ok today i got the brushes out..........now i'm not a painter by trade, i was a good drawer when younger so i get my artistic flair from those days but never really got into colours.....anyway onto some updated pics...

first off tried to match the body colour using my P1 1:1 bust as close as possible then put on a layer onto everything ready to take some colour...

then i applied the layers of paint using the same base colour and adding to it the relevant colour i wanted. Some pictures of the Head first -

Now one with the whole thing....

as always guys i hope you enjoy and please provide any feedback for areas for improvement....i still have the gloves, foot wear and dreads to sort out but i feel that i am on the home straight :joy

Last edited:
You're doing an awesome job so far. I cant wait to see the finished product. I'm assuming that you'll use the Scar Helmet?

Back