Tigerfeets Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerfeet

Super Freak
Reaction score
So thought it best to open what will hopefully be a growing thread with phots of customs that I have done...I have the bug to do more so who knows what else might follow but in the meantime here is my first one ever.

Many thanks to ebay seller nosferatoys for the final piece that sets this off, the Predator sign...great service as ever.

Predator 1

If you're interested follow this link for further info on this custom. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34001

The most recent item to be painted up, this was figure I purchased off of Les.....it seemed to be a mix of P1 and P2 so decided to do something different with it in terms of painting and colours....so before and after pics.

I think I am slowly getting to grips with this painting lark :joy

Before -

After -

cool................now this one can be mine right? :joy

cheers guys for your kind words.....

Barryo, I have decided to sculpt a head to go with my dutch.......first time playing with sculpey...hopefully it will paint up alright....a few things not quite right with it but as a first attempt at doing a head i am happy with it, so can you guess the character...should be easy even with my bad sculpting :rolleyes:

cheers guys for your kind words.....

Barryo, I have decided to sculpt a head to go with my dutch.......first time playing with sculpey...hopefully it will paint up alright....a few things not quite right with it but as a first attempt at doing a head i am happy with it, so can you guess the character...should be easy even with my bad sculpting :rolleyes:

that is a very interesting post TF........... im thinking cut the nostril flair down a tad or round it a bit more and you will have a real good shot at pulling this sculpt off. & what the hey, you did it from scratch...AWESOME......i know who it is even at this stage.......great work man, just keep tweaking him.

just a tip for sculpting, use a grey product (not sure if sculpy is in grey as I use FIMO) the grey makes it easier to see the shape of the object. FYI I'm a newbie sculptor

that is a very interesting post TF........... im thinking cut the nostril flair down a tad or round it a bit more and you will have a real good shot at pulling this sculpt off. & what the hey, you did it from scratch...AWESOME......i know who it is even at this stage.......great work man, just keep tweaking him.

cheers for that, i have done some work on his nose and now its much better......i guess the official hot toys announcement has over taken me a bit with this but i will continue and finish it off :D

i knew he would be coming at some point, im thinking of skipping arnie because im quite satisfied with mine but billy i will get. but definitely keep us updated with your version.

many thanks....will probable do a complete diorama base for all of Dutch's crew when they get released :google and depending on numbers...

I'm working on a special at the moment :naughty.........starting to take a leaf from Dunedin and Hemble :rock as i think a setting really works well with the figures....:D

Although I started this one before the announcement I thought it best to still finish him.......so here is my first human....the headscuplt took a bit to get to this stage where I am happy with it....thanks for your comments they were all appreciated...

Now I just need to get the last clothes for Dutch and he will be up and running.

The Blaine figure was from the great man himself Les :rock I have added to him, the hat etc plus the pack for minigun.....I think the body looks small compared to Billy so may have to change him out.

Enjoy..........I have a bigger custom/diorama on the go and it is making good progress....a number of items are with custom kings on this site so when it is all complete I hope you will be pleased with what you see... :wacky

Last edited:
wow bro, i like it....and the outfits look great.........i especially like the blain fig.

I can't honestly say that I like the Billy, but I can see that you're making progress and on your way to the pros. I do, however, love the Ventura (Blaine)!

-CJK

Well here is my next addition to the Predator 1 world, a kitbashed arnie :D I need to finish off the camo on his face and some minor paint on the base diorama.....

Took a day to mold and dry the base and another day to paint up and add effects, I hope you like :joy

Next up with be an aliens special :naughty

Back