Tick Tock....Feed the Croc! (Updated with Pics!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there Freaks...

Just a small picture update today :(

I was teaching my friends cousin how to paint minatures today, so i took Croc along as an example..along with a few minatures from Games Workshop (which is what he was painting)

While there, i decided to repaint Croc, i wasnt happy with his overly green self...

So this is the new Croc Colour, trying to match the referance as best possible...

SDC10544.jpg

SDC10557.jpg

I ended up treating this paint application as if i was painting a rubber skin for a animatronic, came out better than i expected...and it shows off the detail i attempted to put into the sculpts texturing :D

I am currently planning out a re-sculpt of Croc, to refine him..and also attempt an open mouth "Roaring" varient as well...

Hope you all like...will be back tomorrow with more pics..hopefully..

SJ

really cool, great idea on the asylum vest too, maybe even some kinda ripped strait jacket hanging around his waist or something...?

Hey there Freaks and Freak-ettes..

Been working on the planning for the Croc body and come to a depressing issue...the head is roughly 1/8-1/4 inch too small to be true 1/6th scale for the "18 inch" tall body...

soooooooooo i'm taking the oppertunity to RESCULPT Croc, and make him better than before...

AND i finally have some perfect referance images!

I will also start work on his hands this week, so i have a scale ref for doing the "monster suit"...so to speak...

I'll update with images of the new sculpt over the coming days...

SJ

Nice !!! I never liked that kind of character for the Batverse (Man-Bat, Clayface, Grundy) but I have to admit, your Croc is going to be very interesting.

Back