Tick Tock....Feed the Croc! (Updated with Pics!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.FeelGood

Super Freak
Reaction score
KC.jpg

Coming later today, when he's finished baking..Killer Croc Headsculpt...

SJ

(comment to be deleted later - just making the thread now so i dont have to later..:)...sorry for the mess)

Last edited:
Re: Tick Tock....Feed the Croc!

I made a comic/stylized version of him awhile back... he was a fun project. Can't wait to see how yours turns out :rock

I'M SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!

seriously though, cant wait to see what it looks like.. finding a body will be a pain.

Hey folks, sorry for the lack of an update today, had a busy evening cooking for the family, so i didnt get all the work done i'd hoped...

after getting the over-all look down nicely i've now started the Crocodile skin texturing on his head, as for body...well i've actually designed him to be used on a BBi body which i intend to heavily modifiy to the extream to make him match the hieght required (or a close proximation to it...

But really i'm just sculpting him for the practice...and for the enjoyment :D...stay tuned folks i WILL have at least one picture for you tomorrow of his current state...if i can get a good quality photo...lol

SJ

ok folks...here's the croc!

SDC10509.jpg

SDC10518.jpg

SDC10519.jpg

SDC10522.jpg

Croc has full skin texture to mimic as closely as i could to the Computer model, with some small tweeks....Mouth full of individual teeth

I am playing with the idea of sculpting a variant open mouth version...

I'm hoping to get some more pics taken, as these ones dont do the detail justice :(...

No neck, as Croc's body design doesnt allow for a sculpted neck, but i am playing with ideas of making a full "creature suit" :D...

Hey there guys,

Here is the painted "Croc-O-Type", showing off the detail, sorry for the single angle photo, but sadly the camera wouldnt focus properly in the other angles i took...

The head hasnt be drilled, and its the cured sculpy prototype, i havent made a mold of him as i need to conserve my silicone supply for work on other projects...

Of course if there was interest in him, that may change the playing field...

Anyways, hope you like him all painted up...sadly i couldnt match him color-wise to the in game model or the promotional art...but did what i could to make him look..vicious...

SDC10526.jpg

SDC10532.jpg

EXTRA - I have noticed there is way too much green on him, so i'm adding some browns and tans to the skin-work to make him more croc like...

Last edited:
Mattell released a 12inch crock figure that might work for a body. I think you can still find them at some toys r us.

Mattell released a 12inch crock figure that might work for a body. I think you can still find them at some toys r us.

That wouldn't work if the head is in scale for arkham asylum

In scale croc should be about 18"

18? really, I'd say like 16. He's real tall when he steps out of the elevator in intensive treatment, but then the rest of the time he hunches over a little.

The head looks awesome, can't wait to see the rest. Are you doing the shock collar too?

that sculpt looks awesome, can't wait to see more of this project. Arkham Asylum is an awesome game, love the character models!

that sculpt looks awesome, can't wait to see more of this project. Arkham Asylum is an awesome game, love the character models!

Thanks folks... :D

funny thing was, this is as far as i had intended to go with Croc...just a headsculpt...but now, i'm modifying a BBi Body heavily to become the "skeleton"of a full Croc figure, once i have the "skeleton" built i'm going to build up an armature and sculpt up Crocs body, neck to ankle and attempt to create a "Creature Suit", akin to how Croc would have been done on screen by the likes of Stan Winston, Rick Baker etc...

What have i signed myself up for!

Back