Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine comes Monday to, but who knows with this hurricane coming. Hope the UPS truck dosent get blowen over.

Lol I was just thinking the same thing. Well, at least this time it won't be sideshow to blame about the delays.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday and its an absolutely beautiful piece!
The only think is there is a small paint chip on his hair, a small paint rub on his leg and the paint around the gems on his glove are a little rough.

Surely they will exchange me out for a better one right?

I have only ever needed exchanges on major issues, but for this price point, Im expecting a little more with my QA.

If I have been granted an exchange for the small missing paint under Lion-O's left eye on mine's. I'm pretty sure you're in the clear for an exchange on yours.

I think you only destroy it if your live overseas, not sure though. But SS is awsome with returns. If theres problem definetly return it, cause that flaw will always be on your mind when you look at it.

Ok cool, did you have to send yours back or did you have to destroy it?

I usually have to send mine back because, I literally live the next town over which is 15-20 mins away. Sideshow usually sends me the replacement first, and then I'll have to send mine faulty one back or risk getting charged for the replacement after 10 days.

If I have been granted an exchange for the small missing paint under Lion-O's left eye on mine's. I'm pretty sure you're in the clear for an exchange on yours.

In your pics it also looks like the logo on his belt is missing the ear.

My Lion o has some paint issues on his left eye too, so sadly I will be requesting an exchange.

Hopefully we all get better replacements.

Usually Sideshow gets back to me speedy after I put in a replacement ticket, been a couple days, so I may follow up in a day or so. Hope I get a speedy exchange. When you know your statue has a flaw, its hard not to stare at it everytime you walk by it.

Got mine today and love it. Awesome piece and he's big. Glad I didn't cancel this soon to be grail.

got mine last week.

I'm glad Corrose talked me into it.

Placed an order for a regular, and Waitlisted for the exclusive. The exclusive converted so i cancelled the regular,...

and I got #002 of 375

and it looks awesome. can't wait for Mumm-Ra

I know, right!?
Im having a hard time enjoying mine fully yet because of the flaws I keep looking at, SS said they would contact me this week about the exchange. Aside from that I think this is one of the nicest statues I will own, large presence, nice color choices, light up eyes are a must, very, very well done piece!

got mine last week.

I'm glad Corrose talked me into it.

Placed an order for a regular, and Waitlisted for the exclusive. The exclusive converted so i cancelled the regular,...

and I got #002 of 375

and it looks awesome. can't wait for Mumm-Ra

Congrats on a super low number! :clap

Holy Crap #2......I never got something in single digits from SS. Lion-O rules. About to place my order from Mumm-Ra any minute.

Holy Crap #2......I never got something in single digits from SS. Lion-O rules. About to place my order from Mumm-Ra any minute.

I've got a couple of single digits from SSC. It's very random and rare to get 'em though.

Jaclyn got in touch with me and I got my bad one boxed and shipped out yesterday, hopefully within a week I'll have a minty new exclusive.

I really love this piece and when paired with Mumm-Ra, there's going to be a LOT of people regretful they passed on it.

Got Number 108 today. I was looking at it hard from head to toe and all I found was a very small paint chip at the bottom of his foot. It's not a big deal for me to send back since you can't even see it, but I'm glad it came with no problems. Sorry for the crap pictures I was rushing out the door.

Back