Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Im a little annoyed too, generally the day I get charged, I get a shipping notice that night. I should have gotten that last night, If they screw around another day or 2, delivery won't be until next week. Grrr

I wonder why SSC is charging stuff lately without actually shipping it. They just did that with something else, that I just received yesterday and I had been charged 2 weeks ago (they took about a week and a half to even send me the shipping notice). :gah:

prolly catching up from SDCC

If thats the case they can wait to catch up from SDCC to charge my credit card. The money for my statues is always there and available, just don't take it out unless my item is ready to go. I've never had to wait a week like the other poster mentioned, but I would have a huge problem with that.

got my tracking as well.

21lbs

:yess::clap:clap:clap

only time I had an issue with being charged and not having a delivery notice was with the Black Cat Premium Format. SSC is very timely in most other regards.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my order conformation from BBTS!!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First up to bat again...:)

i-4H9hSDJ-XL.jpg

i-CJpd9wQ-XL.jpg

i-gzq9xkq-XL.jpg

i-z4rkV52-XL.jpg

i-NDwwJBJ-XL.jpg

i-GCnpGfW-XL.jpg

i-BXpJ4Fv-XL.jpg

"CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!"

To Be Continued...:)

I'm telling you guys this Lion-O is one HUGE MOFO!!!

I think this has to be one of the thickest (excluding Hulk, Abomination & Thing PF's) and of course tallest PF's sideshow has done in a long time. It's been a year since I last seen it at SDCC 2010, but I just remember think, as well telling myself that it was going to pretty girthy. For lack of a better word.

Back