Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt care for Lion-O at first, its been growing on me lately. I did get Mumm Ra for sure, I swear it looks like a literal cartoon brought to real life. Excellent work.

I've already received my processing notice. He's going to get charged this weekend.

Went ahead and canceled Lion-O... I knew I would for some time, but I did have a bit of a hope he might be a good quick flip. But upping the ES of the exclusive pretty much shot that down :lol

Still a cool looking piece, but I went with a vintage collection of Thundercats instead :rock

KD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lame forest Smurf

I do have room for this but passed anyway :yess:

Nope, never :)

Homer_strangle.jpg

Should have mine in on Tues...:yess:

Just added a new shelf to the room, so now I'm already to have him on a proper display.

Went ahead and canceled Lion-O... I knew I would for some time, but I did have a bit of a hope he might be a good quick flip. But upping the ES of the exclusive pretty much shot that down :lol

Still a cool looking piece, but I went with a vintage collection of Thundercats instead :rock

:clap:clap:clap

It's sad though, this line is DOA...
Icon Heroes won't last either IMO...
Hard Hero slowed down quite dramatically...
Mezco might be safe...
And the Classics line better show improvements on future releases and be more collector oriented

It's werid that TC merchandise is storming the market, but nothing has really wowed the fans yet, as far as vintage goes...

Mezco might be safe...
And the Classics line better show improvements on future releases and be more collector oriented

It's werid that TC merchandise is storming the market, but nothing has really wowed the fans yet, as far as vintage goes...

picture.php

Mezco might be safe...

as much as I love the thundercats, I couldn't see myself buying the PCS statues

Back