Statue Thror. The King under the mountain. 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!!! Mine to ;)
Could take up to 20 days outside UK it saids.
But I got a confirm that it's on it's way.
Only 1000 pieces,I think we are very lucky.

Congrats!!!! Mine to ;)
Could take up to 20 days outside UK it saids.
But I got a confirm that it's on it's way.
Only 1000 pieces,I think we are very lucky.

Same. Mine says up to 21 days internationally [shipped from NZ].

I don't know what's going on with my order. I got a confirmation email. Then boticed the payment was pending on my card. Now the payment has gone through on my statement but there was also a refund issued for it. The order isn't in my weta account but the only email I've received was the initial order confirmation that payment was successful.

just got my shipping notification - I will have it by next Wednesday the 10th. Christmas comes early for me!!!!!!

Have already cleared the space.

Dang, why does the UK warehouse use FedEx but the NZ warehouse use normal post lol.

I have ordered from UK-Warehouse, too. And while I have proceeded the purchase 1 minute after Thror went online I havent received a tracking number yet. Some ppl from my country already received Thror and apparently Weta used Parcelforce Worldwide, not Fedex.

Everytime any package gets dispatched to my place I pray to god it's not fedex. Dear god, please let it be a senile snail but not Fedex.

Couriers like Fedex have the nasty habit to overcharge for custom clearance. I prefer good old USPS when shipping US->EU.

Oh gotcha. That makes sense. I don't have to deal with that in California, luckily. Couriers suck for international. It's where USPS is better.

Couriers like Fedex have the nasty habit to overcharge for custom clearance. I prefer good old USPS when shipping US->EU.

Really? I'm the other way around. I don't really like how national-run postal services work.

I don't understand how they can overcharge though. I've heard this a lot but I've never experienced it, thankfully.

For example, there's a $300 tax waiver here, so if a parcel is under 300 bucks, I don't have to pay tax but if it's over 300 I get charged 7%. FedEx clears it, and then sends me an invoice for the tax amount + $10 clearance fee [for helping me pay in advance]. It's always 7%.

Same goes with UPS; they always have an invoice for the tax amount and a flat-rate processing fee.

Oh gotcha. That makes sense. I don't have to deal with that in California, luckily. Couriers suck for international. It's where USPS is better.

I have dozens of international shipments per month, and my preference is for couriers, by far.

The whole crappy-courier thing seems to be regional.

The problem with USPS is that once it leaves the US, it's no longer handled by them and is at the mercy of the local postal service of the transit and destination countries.

Lately, USPS' tracking has improved greatly but it's still not on the same level as courier tracking.

Fedex are thieves!!!!!!! They are the reason I stopped ordering from SS directly. Their customs charges are astronomical. You basically almost pay for the statue again.

Just got confirmation my order has been charged and released for shipping, so I should have it this week.
For some reason the order doesn't show on my Weta page. One down, two to go...

I was undecided on this for a while but that %15 off was enough to help me decide. It actually worked out a bit better than the $50 off. I plan on this being my only dwarf unless they do some badass armored dwarf with a hammer, then I might have to reconsider.

Back