Statue Thror. The King under the mountain. 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tauriel is the character that Lost sold to me.
For me every episode where Kate didn't die was a sad one :D

Ev. Lilly is a very nice lady tho. I even participated in her First Book campaign but her roles kill me.

Can't decide if price will be lower later on this piece or not, i have like $120 Weta dollars sitting. I was thinking of getting Smaug but that i think will drop in price.

They still haven't taken the sale down even though it was supposed to end already. I caved last night and ordered it after seeing Battle of the Five Armies... not the Thror was in it, though the throne was... stupid movies just make me want everything. I think Tolkein's world may after all be my absolute favorite fantasy world when all is said and done.

They still haven't taken the sale down even though it was supposed to end already. I caved last night and ordered it after seeing Battle of the Five Armies... not the Thror was in it, though the throne was... stupid movies just make me want everything. I think Tolkein's world may after all be my absolute favorite fantasy world when all is said and done.
There is much much more in the books :)
PS: Weta Advent Calendar Door#1 prolonged Black Friday sales.
PPS: Thror shipped today

There is much much more in the books :)
PS: Weta Advent Calendar Door#1 prolonged Black Friday sales.
PPS: Thror shipped today

I know. I've read all the books :)

The books are why I fell in love with the world. It's the stupid movies that make me want all the damn statues.

wow but probably only the first run

edit: Shipping World Wide from our US and New Zealand warehouses. Temporarily out of stock in our UK warehouse. More stock available in UK in Q2 2015.

yah ok im guessing probably first batch then... as it says on the page...

"Temporarily out of stock in our UK warehouse. More stock available in UK in Q2 2015."

... i want to purchase it but not right now ... i just wish the permanent price was $50 lower... wondering if they will have this sale again

Mine has shipped from NZ.

What shipping method are they using if it says EP123456789NZ?

yah ok im guessing probably first batch then... as it says on the page...

"Temporarily out of stock in our UK warehouse. More stock available in UK in Q2 2015."
... i want to purchase it but not right now ... i just wish the permanent price was $50 lower... wondering if they will have this sale again

Yeah, same here...hopefully by the time the second batch comes in some of the other pieces will have gone up for order or actually been released. I do want this statue...it's just that there are others I want even more (Mini Smaug and Faramir). Space is a bit of a problem at the moment - so having to prioritise!! :panic:

In the USA for a Weta statue big or small I've always gotten a UPS tracking number. The smaller items no

Back