Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh man this thing looks amazing! Great pictures! The detail and weather on this guy is incredible! I am SO MAD that I slept on this one and missed out on the exclusive gun. If anyone wants to sell it please send me a pm! lol

Thanks for sharing these awesome pictures. Makes my wait a bit more bearable!:panic:

Fantastic pics, KillKen! :clap It must've taken a while to upload all of them. :lol

How tall is the pilot? I've heard everything from 3 3/4 to 6 inches. According to SSC, it's 6 inches.

Awesome pics, was tempted to get, but I always use the Styder in game so will wait and see for that one :D

Awesome pics, was tempted to get, but I always use the Styder in game so will wait and see for that one :D

This is most likely the only Titan being done at this scale. I'd jump on it while they're still available.

This is most likely the only Titan being done at this scale. I'd jump on it while they're still available.

Already seen pics of the Stryder at an event a few months back, and pretty sure they confirmed they're doing all three variants.

Awww shnap!

211872d1405525655-threezero-titanfall-stryder-sneak-peek-1titanstryder.jpg

img1992_03.jpg

img1992_01.jpg

img1992_02.jpg

img1992_04.jpg

???Atlas???????????????????threezero??Titanfall??Stryder????????????? « doope! ??????????????

That gun looks sic! Something tells me that I will own all three and I've never even played the game lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back