Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was never into Titanfall, but those mechs do look pretty nice. Love the weathering from ThreeA.

I've managed to resist getting this so far. I'd be more tempted if I found it on offer in UK.

I went ahead and preordered through BBTS. I looked at Sideshows site and they currently have it down for preorder.... something about checking stock. So they must be close to their max on preorders.

I was really looking forward to this figure, and the Mastercheif but 3A is gragging @$$ had to cancel. Titanfall is no longer relevant

I still play it, and love it. Come Titanfall 2's inevitable release, I'll be glad I have it. Plus this will be my first ThreeZero fig.

Dragging their ass? I pre-ordered what, about 2 months ago and it's due in December...that's like 4 months. Hot Toys can take YEARS from pre-order.

If I was a fan of the game I'd be all over Atlas. Those little pilot figures are super nice. Alas, I need all my money for Star-Lord, Gamora and maybe Rocket and Groot.

They are still in time no? Threezero has been more or less consistent with their releases. I still hope my Atlas and Tyrion figures will ship this month, or at least just one of them :lol

I see. Got mine directly from threezero, they just posted this as an answer to someone's question on fb:

"Thank you for your feedback and input, at the moment we are finalizing our shipping plans for December and plan to post the update later this week."

Fingers crossed for Atlas and Tyrion to ship this month.

Edit: Indeed, Threezero will ship the Atlas EX this month so retailers will likely get their stock early next year.

I didn't know you could get it from Bambaland, you're probably confusing it with the threezero store. It would have been awesome to have my 3AA discount with these Titans :lol

I don't expect to have mine until the end of the month, if possible please share some pics with us! :wave

I got mine direct from 3zero as well. Do they send out a shipping notification or tracking number? I'd like to be home when it is delivered. I've heard nothing from them.

Back