Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terribly sorry. I didn?t have the correct hand enabled for holding the goblet. I have corrected this error and added ?wine? to the goblet.

18a5c312fd2de06c3f0dfc4f2b4acd0f.jpg

ee23b88e088ce2fbfc6a92643875a92b.jpg

4b052baae8adc90807b352f7cee96be8.jpg

I thought about doing the same thing. How did you achieve the wine in the goblet?

I picked up the deluxe edition of this figure recently and it is phenomenal. greedo737, excellent addition of the wine in the goblet.

Thank you!

I just mixed some acrylic paints and threw them into it. Let them dry for a few hours and BOOM! 1/6th scale wine.

Megalopolis. They've been great, even sent pictures of the item and in the shipping box before they shipped, and ship very swiftly. They also sent me a return label this morning and say they'll send the correct deluxe once the return is processed by USPS. I recommend them... even though my first purchase with them ended up with a wrong item.
That's good to hear. Whenever I hear customer service stories like this I keep those places in mind to purchase from one day. Like Drake said above, although something went wrong it's all about how the handle it. Hopefully you'll get the replacement swiftly and we can together gush about our Tyrion dollies.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Talking of customer service. I'm one of those (assuming its not just me now) who ordered direct from ThreeZero and still haven't received their Tyrion 2.0. ThreeZero customer service totally blanked me when I chased up on 13 January, yet my Jon 2.0 which shipped on 20 January is in the UK and I expect will arrive Monday/Tuesday.

Let's face it, my Tyrion has gone AWOL and is not coming. Now that Chinese New Year is over I'll give ThreeZero CS one more chance this week to make things right before I claim my other pre-orders back through PayPal (which are under 6 months, sadly my Tyrion isn't).

Sorry to hear about that.

That's good to hear. Whenever I hear customer service stories like this I keep those places in mind to purchase from one day. Like Drake said above, although something went wrong it's all about how the handle it. Hopefully you'll get the replacement swiftly and we can together gush about our Tyrion dollies.

:duff

Well... my Tyrion arrived today from Megalopolis... but I paid for a Deluxe and got a regular. No Map Markers! :gah:

The box is really nice, and Tyrion looks great behind all the plastic... but I'm not opening all the way. Clearly he's going back. I've had the worst luck with my last two figures, its crazy.

Returns suck. I just got R2 back after waiting awhile, I'm just about to go crack him open. Good luck getting the proper Tyrion and good choice getting the deluxe. He is the best human 3Z has ever done.

Ok, so, went back to the box and dug out the "relaxed" hands. Apologies if that's obvious, but I haven't seen it posed like this yet.

Apparently the relaxed hands double up as stalk holding hands.

IMG_3765_1.jpg

IMG_3766_1.jpg

If you already knew, shame on me.

Finally got the proper DELUXE figure today. Really sharp. Excellent sculpt. Neither the octopus hair nor the weird mustache bother me in hand.

Top Notch Figure. ThreeZero's BEST so far as everyone has said.

Tyrion 1.jpg

Tyrion 3.jpg

I'm glad you like Tyrion, Wor-Gar. And that replacement was a pretty fast turnaround! Very nice.

Anyhoo, here's one of mine.

97608df69c26292c9409068480c0f1a4.jpg

?A*shadow*on the wall,? Varys murmured, ?yet*shadows*can kill. And ofttimes a very*small man*can*cast*a very*large shadow.? Tyrion smiled. ?Lord Varys, I am growing strangely fond of you.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I got my Tyrion in today from BBTS, but his right arm was broken at the elbow joint in the package unfortunately. So going to have to send him back.

Back