Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I love this figure, and if I'm stuck with a later season Tyrion, I kinda wish they would have went with something from S5 - S7. There's a little more variance with color/design.

addc255436bd04c27002a56d9d860301.jpg
2eb501cedf81159425b7d00a3b4dcdca.jpg
520513ce038493ff5c10110dbb243ae5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Funny as the one they went with for this figure might be my favorite Tyrion look overall! I love how regal he looks. I think he looks noble and stealthy and I love the wide leg pant, I find it quite reminiscent of formal military attire which I think makes him look more imposing.

I also prefer the beard and scar as it makes him look more badass and liked him in the season 7 and even 8 from a character perspective. Maybe the only character that didn't loose me and my continued favorite.

I find it hard to look at the v1 head now because this is such a large improvement over it. But that's still a look I want from the time when he became hand to killing his father that was the pinnacle of his character peak IMO and that outfit and look repersents it well despite me thinking he looked way better in later seasons.

Funny as the one they went with for this figure might be my favorite Tyrion look overall! I love how regal he looks. I think he looks noble and stealthy and I love the wide leg pant, I find it quite reminiscent of formal military attire which I think makes him look more imposing.

I also prefer the beard and scar as it makes him look more badass and liked him in the season 7 and even 8 from a character perspective. Maybe the only character that didn't loose me and my continued favorite.

I find it hard to look at the v1 head now because this is such a large improvement over it. But that's still a look I want from the time when he became hand to killing his father that was the pinnacle of his character peak IMO and that outfit and look repersents it well despite me thinking he looked way better in later seasons.

Yeah, the V1 is hard to look at now. I do like the beard and scar but I never thought of Tyrion as a tough or badass character. And I think Tyrion is one of the ones that got hit the hardest in later seasons. lol But I don't think anyone made it out unscathed in that show. GRRM and the Red Wedding got nothing on what D&D did to these characters. lol

Yeah it pisses me off. I mean I still think it's better than 90% of TV but man did it go downhill fast. I'd like to blame D&D, or HBO. I'd also like to blame George for being lazy and not writing the material fast enough. But honestly, you can't rush genius. None of it would have been as rich as it was if he were not doing it by his own enthusiasm and volition. It's just unfortunate is all.

If anything D&D is probably to blame the most. rushing this off to go do Star Wars, only to not. Super unfortunate.

I'm one of the few who still quite enjoyed the show, but the rushed pace and over-reliance on spectacle in the final seasons did feel out of character from all that came before. And I really wish they had taken some more time with it, and let the story unfold more naturally.

Anyway looks like BBTS finally shipped off my figure, so looking forward to finally seeing him in hand.

No PO. I generally don't PO... unless I absolutely have to have it, and if so its generally for villains only.

I also wanted to see the final Tyrion first -- with Threezero being uneven in the past. Seems they've upped their game considerably in the last year.

I figured I could grab one at a slight discount once they started shipping, although its a gamble because Threezero doesn't make too many figures it seems. But I got lucky with White Walker, Cersei and this one as well.

Now I have to get Jon 2.0....

Incidentally, Joffrey is scheduled to be released in Feb according to the Threezero site. And that's another one I just have to have!

No PO. I generally don't PO... unless I absolutely have to have it, and if so its generally for villains only.

I also wanted to see the final Tyrion first -- with Threezero being uneven in the past. Seems they've upped their game considerably in the last year.

I figured I could grab one at a slight discount once they started shipping, although its a gamble because Threezero doesn't make too many figures it seems. But I got lucky with White Walker, Cersei and this one as well.

Now I have to get Jon 2.0....

Incidentally, Joffrey is scheduled to be released in Feb according to the Threezero site. And that's another one I just have to have!

Yep, I've cut back on pre-orders as well except for the Asmus LotR line. Those are automatic for me.

Are you all in on the GoT line or going buffet style, picking and choosing? I'm really tempted on a couple of Xensation figures (Davos and Tywin) but I don't want to go down that rabbit hole...

Are you all in on the GoT line or going buffet style, picking and choosing? I'm really tempted on a couple of Xensation figures (Davos and Tywin) but I don't want to go down that rabbit hole...

Buffet so far based on the old figures. I have WW, Hound, Cersei, Tyrion 1.0 and Tywin. Tyrion 2.0 coming. Jon 2.0 will be bought. Plan on getting Joffrey, Night King. Want Jamie 2.0 or Dani 2.0. So I guess I'm "all in" on the new figures.

Thinking hard on Davos... he's very tempting.

If you are going to have Tyrion 2.0 and Jon 2.0 for sure get Davos, he is a must. Those are three of the best Game of Thrones figures that exist and it makes sense to display them together thematically. And once dark Dany is released you will already have her advisor, as well as Jon's.

Buffet so far based on the old figures. I have WW, Hound, Cersei, Tyrion 1.0 and Tywin. Tyrion 2.0 coming. Jon 2.0 will be bought. Plan on getting Joffrey, Night King. Want Jamie 2.0 or Dani 2.0. So I guess I'm "all in" on the new figures.

Thinking hard on Davos... he's very tempting.

Ah, looks like you've got and/or plan to get most of them. I have Tyrion 2.0 already and Jon 2.0 on pre-order and planned to just stop there. IF I can stay strong, I'll keep my GoT display to just those two, but TurdFurgusonsHat brought up an excellent point...:gah:

:lol I know right! This hobby sucks, most figures are a gateway to other figures. You mentioned the LOTR line which I have mostly avoided(out of necessity), but I'm getting the crown Gandalf which is potentially a problem.

Your gif gives me the sudden urge to watch the Godfather movies, but not part 3 :lol

Although I loved GoT, I'm a MUCH bigger fan of the LOTR and that line would take precedence. The Crown Gandalf should be amazing. Really looking forward to it.

Too funny regarding Godfather III. :rotfl

Davos and Tywin are amazing figs for the price. Love both of them. Not to sure about Bronn yet but still looks decent enough.

Back