ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

If they only send one, then you could always be a **** and do a chargeback from your bank for not receiving all of your items. :nana:

Yes, but you must return that product in 100% new condition or you're committing fraud. And the chargeback is supposed to be a last resort after you contact the merchant to initiate a return.

I get a few people every year try to rip me off with chargebacks. It's nice that these low-lifes are trying to keep food out of the mouths of my kids.

I think you mean "won't see the likeness" :) It's there, it's not dead-on by a long shot, but it's there. I can't say the same about the Sosa sculpt you mentioned. When was the last time you peeked at it?

The Sosa: Maybe if it's supposed to be a Zombie Merle, but otherwise, it looks like it wasn't based on the actor and sculpted purely from memory. It's very intricate sculpt, it's just not a sculpt of Michael Rooker by any stretch of the imagination.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.477614535655066.1073741911.261529690596886&type=3

1185567_508328665916986_1321714171_n.jpg

Makes for a decent Ape Man though.

Come on ,piper. :lol Sounds a like you're the one who "won't see it". You think the threezero is better? That's cool, I dig it. But to say it isn't Michael Rooker by any stretch of the imagination is a bit much. :lol

It's immediately recognizable.

I think it's great honestly. Much better than that abortion we saw initially. I think this will be a damn fine figure.

Come on ,piper. :lol Sounds a like you're the one who "won't see it".

Na, I maintain my position, it's a wonderful sculpt and nice paint application of "someone" but not Rooker. "by any stretch of the imagination" is being kind. :) Pretty much every single detail/feature about that sculpt is flat-out wrong. The only way it's even passable as Rooker is to put it next to an image of the 3Zero sculpt so someone can say, "oh, that guy is supposed to be the same as that guy?"

It's worse than any Hot Toys mis-fire of the past 5 years. Worse than any Sideshow misstep of the past 5 years and worse than most of the past custom attempts at Daniel Craig by far. Yeah, I can see where they were going, but I'm willing to put money on the table that 80% of people I show just the head to (who watch Walking Dead) will have no clue who it is. Whereas I feel confident that with the 3Zero sculpt it will only be 1 in 10 that can't identify him.

I may have been the first person to mention the forehead issue, but I also recognize bad photography - I've also seen ALL the images and it's plain to see that photo angle/lense exaggeration. The last image to be shown is most definitely not the best one to look at. But regardless, I never once said it was perfect. I just said it was better. Worlds, universes better. But not perfect.

Just trying to avoid people putting words in my mouth. Food OK, words no.

Anyway, you've been here since 2012, you should know that beating dead horses is the lifeblood of the forum.

We can talk some more about the AMC Pets ordering fiasco…? ;)

Let's see some full images of Rick and Daryl already!

I said "full images" those are just busts. :lecture Ha!

Last edited:

So lifelike! But the shoulders seem a little off, and I think Daryl's shirt might be the wrong color.

A new, more promising message from the AMC store today:

Hello Buttmunch,

I checked our system and verified that you ordered Michonne's Pet Zombies Figures (pair). We have yet to receive the item from our supplier so there is no serial number assigned to it yet, thus giving an error on the link:

[link removed]

Once the item arrives, your order status link will be updated and you will receive a ship notification email once your order ships.

Sincerely,

---

They specifically ID them as a pair here, so that has me hopeful again.

Interesting ... We're leaning back toward positive territory.

My cursor has been hovering over the cancel button on this for a few days now. Gonna hold off a while longer ...

Back