ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

The lure was the original deal.

me too. I'm out.

272909002.gif

Here's my Threezero order from Dec. They charged over $100 for each pet....
Order Date : 2013-12-13 21:28:17
Order Status : Processing

Code. Name Qty. Amount
WD-TW-20131203 The Walking Dead Michonne`s Pets twin pack (2Pack) USD 240 1 USD 240

So, any news on this line that got buried in the Pets fiasco? Merle looks a little better, I guess. Looking forward to seeing Daryl and Michonne.

i just wrote them to cancel. they were pretty quick to reply back with the cancel confirmation. party's over fellas.

Yes, they were very quick to confirm the cancellation!

I can go back to my original plan of just picking up non-zombie characters. Maybe just Rick and Michonne, and Maggie and Carl if they ever get made.

yeah i'm thinking along the same line as you bro. i wasn't really planning to get any of the zombies initially anyways.

No they seem happy enough to cancel. Just took them a few hours to do so after I confirmed I wanted both or nothing. Trying to make the mistake go away.

Is there a direct link for me to cancel my order as well? And there is no cancellation fees, right? Thanku

Did you all actually believe you were going to get both of the zombies for that price? Seriously? Repeat after me,"If it looks too good to be true, it probably is"!

Did you all actually believe you were going to get both of the zombies for that price? Seriously? Repeat after me,"If it looks too good to be true, it probably is"!

Mr buzz kill here.

But I thought i would try and see if I could get the deal, didn't expect much

They offered me 25% off when I cancelled.

25% off makes this set the cheapest around no ?

25% off $260,00 =$195.00 for 2 figures.

BBTS is selling both for $240.00.

Last edited:

If anybody gets the 25% off offer aswell and has no interest in it, please PM me. It is such a pan to get reasonable prices in Germany. Maybe we can work something out. I would highly appreciate!

Back