ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

Please tell me there's a Governor figure coming Gimbat?

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

Please tell me there's a Governor figure coming Gimbat?

I've got a lot of suggestions to make the perfect Governor too! Just a couple of extra clothes and you can pretty much cover all of his iconic looks.

I've got a lot of suggestions to make the perfect Governor too! Just a couple of extra clothes and you can pretty much cover all of his iconic looks.

I suspect a top-tier character like him would get multiple releases if the line lasted long enough. I don't think they'd try to cram in all his iconic looks into one package.

Then again, who knows :)

I got both invoices

Only paypal invoice for me

I miss that other place.

Another day, another review:

11395082464_c6a23606e2_o.jpg

https://radtoyreview.com/2013/12/16/review-threezero-the-walking-dead-pet-walkers/

For the guys that are not sure about their orders. I think I know what you mean. I only received the ORDER email from ThreeZero, and the Payment Confirmed from PayPal.

Don't worry, ThreeZero would have received your payment already. I sent an email to their CS as well to confirm this, and they confirmed that payment was received by them already. You can always ask them to be sure to make you sleep better at night:) They were very responsive.

Guys I saw the actual Pets in a retail store in HK today. Oh boy. I cant wait for this. I felt so giddy about it. You will not be dissapointed. Next to me were two cute girls discussing how great the show was and how good looking the Pets were. Haha I coudn't resist myself and butted in their conversation. haha

gimbat, if posting all these reviews is meant to get us to want these.....its working! I am so pumped for these, if I get any money from the holidays, I am pre-ordering them ASAP.

These will become a hot commodity once Michonne is unveiled, especially if she's a home run. Can't wait for the first official image of her and her pets together.

These will become a hot commodity once Michonne is unveiled, especially if she's a home run. Can't wait for the first official image of her and her pets together.

I can't wait for you to see her as well!

Another day, another review:

OK you got me. I was going to hedge my bet on this line with BBTS preorders, but decided to go all in with a threezero 2-pack order. I'm a big 3A fan and trust you guys to provide us with high quality TWD humans.

Back