ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

All was working on our end (and works now), maybe you are using the wrong url?

Should be:

www.threezerostore.com

Thank you for your purchase, support and comments everyone!

Breaking Bad would be just AWESOME, I got to bug Kim about it, fingers crossed :)

Yes, please do. Basically searching through the customs section is a good way to find potential new licenses that would sell well. I think Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones would be big sellers! Lots of untapped potential with Harry Potter too. I'm surprised nobody really jumped on board with that cash cow. Medicom made a poor attempt, but that was about it.

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

I'm going to wait and see how these come out before I purchase them both. They do look awesome really awesome.

Should be:

www.threezerostore.com

Breaking Bad would be just AWESOME, I got to bug Kim about it, fingers crossed :)

Hi! Thanks for posting the link where to get this pair. If I ever get around putting in my pre-order, well, since this would be my first time ever buying something on your store would my c. card be charged right away or when it's just readily available?

Thanks!

Oh for the last time guys, if you order from the official website, you pay NOW in full.

Should be:

www.threezerostore.com

YES! Please bug Kim! Here's hoping for it to happen. Will keep fingers and toes crossed for BREAKING BAD to arrive to a company like yours that will not drop the ball like Mezco did. Thanks.

I wonder if the backpacks themselves will come with any surprise goodies for us to open up and discover once we have them in hand, like a shotgun or a couple of different swords or of the like. Would make a nice easter egg for collectors.

I wonder if the backpacks themselves will come with any surprise goodies for us to open up and discover once we have them in hand, like a shotgun or a couple of different swords or of the like. Would make a nice easter egg for collectors.

haha that would be a nice suprise if that happened. In the tv series, one of the pets carried more than just a bag. He carried an extra bag full of guns.

YES! Please bug Kim! Here's hoping for it to happen. Will keep fingers and toes crossed for BREAKING BAD to arrive to a company like yours that will not drop the ball like Mezco did. Thanks.

Yes count me in for Breaking Bad too.

I wonder if Sideshow ever regrets letting their The Dead line of figures fall on the wayside and instead turn to the statue market ? Seems like there is still a lot of hunger for zombie 1/6 scale figures like these and a with the hype of the walking dead tv show and comic I was sure they would want to revamp The Dead line to capitalise on it, but alas it appears they have given up on it.

I wonder if Sideshow ever regrets letting their The Dead line of figures fall on the wayside and instead turn to the statue market ? Seems like there is still a lot of hunger for zombie 1/6 scale figures like these and a with the hype of the walking dead tv show and comic I was sure they would want to revamp The Dead line to capitalise on it, but alas it appears they have given up on it.
Once we get a few releases from Threezero's TWD figure series, it would be nice to spruce up a display with some generic-type zombies like those from Sideshow's "The Dead" line.

20.jpg

Some would work better than others IMO, but if a sizable number of Walking Dead 1/6 fans are already on the fence about buying official zombies from the show, it's unlikely more of The Dead would sell well enough for Sideshow to bother.

3Zero has done a nice job on these! I haven't been following them much but I hope they make more from this TV series! :clap

Last edited:

Hey gimby, you know what I miss?
Can't get anything ThreeZero right now...

Hey gimby, you know what I miss?
Can't get anything ThreeZero right now...

You mean apart from what is currently up at the store? :)

https://threezerostore.com/index.php?type=Categories&id=21&lang=en-US

Hi! Thanks for posting the link where to get this pair. If I ever get around putting in my pre-order, well, since this would be my first time ever buying something on your store would my c. card be charged right away or when it's just readily available?

Thanks!

You will be charged during the checkout, as we need funds to manufacture and ship the figures.

Thank you for your interest!

Hey Gimbat,

I know the Pets have only been up for sale for a few days, but just curious to know the reactions and sales so far? Are they up to your expectations so far? I hope that more and more people know about these pets and get to see them in person will produce more sales for ThreeZero.

Like to hear your feedback when you can. Thanks

Saw these two photos on Facebook, I assume it's one of the sets we sent for review...thought they might be cool to share here.

1471848_10152010801521839_1864814743_n.jpg

993752_10152010801531839_1446304094_n.jpg

Chockles, thank you for your question. There is always a room for bigger support!

I ordered from the site but never received an invoice from Threezero. Did you guys who ordered get yours?

Yes. From order at threezerostore.com

I ordered from the site but never received an invoice from Threezero. Did you guys who ordered get yours?

Do you mean that you didn't receive an automated email from threezerostore.com with your purchase details?

Back