ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

Pre-Ordered My Pets they look fantastic Threezero!!

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead: Michonne's Pets Exclusives PRE-ORDER

Just ordered both from BBTS. Just can't put the cash up front right now and the severed arm exclusive, while nice, isn't a must have for me.

Love how these turned out and can't wait to have them in hand. Now bring on the main players.

Did the severed arms make an appearance on the show? I can't remember them

Ordered thru BBTS, what's the EX? Just the arms?

I don't see them here unless it was a different episode.

article-2174028-1413BD76000005DC-950_634x359.jpg

No, they don't. But other toy companies like McFarlane included them with their pets so they could be attached and be a 'normal' zombie. Just added play value is all. Makes for a nice exclusive. Something cool to have, but not a deal breaker for most if they don't get it.

Site does not work for me , how much are these and how do I pre order?

Gimbat

Preordered them from an online retailer and hope to preorder the exclusives as within the next few days. They look great and when those tweaks are made they'll look more awesome.

A special thank you for communicating so openly with your customers. This will help in building a loyal fan base.

One last thing, please go after the BREAKING BAD license. I can only imagine what a tremendous job you could do with Walter White and the others. Thank you.

Gimbat

Preordered them from an online retailer and hope to preorder the exclusives as within the next few days. They look great and when those tweaks are made they'll look more awesome.

A special thank you for communicating so openly with your customers. This will help in building a loyal fan base.

One last thing, please go after the BREAKING BAD license. I can only imagine what a tremendous job you could do with Walter White and the others. Thank you.

BREAKING BAD indeed :)

My son say the severed arms are from the comic books...I think the Ex Version is the one to get for sure if you can do it..Im thinking really hard on this.It is a sure sell out.:panic:

My son say the severed arms are from the comic books...I think the Ex Version is the one to get for sure if you can do it..Im thinking really hard on this.It is a sure sell out.:panic:

Don't think so. Her pets didn't have backpacks in the comic.

Don't think so. Her pets didn't have backpacks in the comic.

He, said they were from a flash back seen on the Video Game...So They have to be part of something or else they would be a really bad add on for a Ex Version..I cant see them just adding the arms for no reason..There has to be a story behind Them somewhere.

Then they are from the video game then, not comic :lol Two very different things there.

Pre ordered both of these over at big bad toy store. Look great and reasonable prices too for what they are and if they turn out great when viewed in hand will be sure to get other releases in the future. But so far the Pets are :yess: in my books. They certainly have the chance to gain the ground that sideshow lost thanks to them giving up on The Dead line ages ago.

I preordered mine from BBTS. I could care less about some severed arms. That way, I don't have money tied up for several months....in case of lengthy delays.

Anyone know if OSB's price is for both or each?

Site does not work for me , how much are these and how do I pre order?

All was working on our end (and works now), maybe you are using the wrong url?

Should be:

www.threezerostore.com

Thank you for your purchase, support and comments everyone!

Breaking Bad would be just AWESOME, I got to bug Kim about it, fingers crossed :)

With these up for order, is there any news of any characters down the pipeline and how they're coming? (Sorry for the lack of patience)

With these up for order, is there any news of any characters down the pipeline and how they're coming? (Sorry for the lack of patience)

I don't know if you mean beyond these, but I think gimbat has confirmed Merle, Daryl, Michonne and Rick in development. I'd guess Merle and Daryl next since we've seen the heads but no idea when exactly.

I don't know if you mean beyond these, but I think gimbat has confirmed Merle, Daryl, Michonne and Rick in development. I'd guess Merle and Daryl next since we've seen the heads but no idea when exactly.

I knew about them. I was just wondering how far in development, and if it wasn't just them.

Back