ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

pet-zombie-threezero-walking-dead-sixth-scale.jpg

Sorry if this was already posted. :huh:

THREEZERO’S THE WALKING DEAD FIGURES
One sixth scale Pet Zombies are going to be going up for pre-order soon. Diamond has already solicit them to retailers at a SRP of $130 and an estimated ship date of August 27, 2014.
(from actionfigurefury.com)

I wonder if SSC will carry this line?

Has anything changed on these because the sculpts aren't as good as the originals we saw. Sorry maybe it is the photographer or lighting or something else but I don't like these as much as the ones that were shown at some of the toys shows this year.

Has anything changed on these because the sculpts aren't as good as the originals we saw. Sorry maybe it is the photographer or lighting or something else but I don't like these as much as the ones that were shown at some of the toys shows this year.

I thought their heads looked longer, or bigger foreheads but thought it was just me being over critical.

Edit: They do look different. There is no 2nd pet sculpt offered above like in this pic. The sculpt on the red and green versions above look like they are the same. :dunno

12757b.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, the one with green boxers has a wound on its forehead. Among other things.

It isn't that the sculpts are different, they are different. It is that in the new pic there is something different about them as compared to the old toy fair shots. Maybe it is the lighting, the photographer, the paintup, or whatever, but to me they don't look as good. We'll see I guess.

It isn't that the sculpts are different, they are different. It is that in the new pic there is something different about them as compared to the old toy fair shots. Maybe it is the lighting, the photographer, the paintup, or whatever, but to me they don't look as good. We'll see I guess.

:lecture:lecture:lecture For $130, they look boss. Keep in mind this isn't Hot Toys or Imimime and these really look good to me. :rock Can't wait. Hoping SS will distribute.

Those blow the $300 gold repaint Iron Man out of the water :lol

:lol:rotfl:exactly::goodpost:

:cuckoo: Maybe it's the font size? :nana:

Different schmifferent...Same schmame...I'm still buying this line even if I can't see!
:lol

Where do you think they will be sold? Exclusive to one seller or places like BBTS and EE? :huh:

Back