ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

The pic isn't showing up now in that link.

Yes, I literally looked at the pic last night, went out and decided to look at it again but it was gone. The head was much better than the proto but still off in terms of what ThreeZero and what WGP did with there Daryl HS. If this does still make it out though I can get it for less than $120 at my local shop so I will be tempted even with the threezero release coming. I have him on pre-order and no word of cancellation yet so maybe it will see the light of day.:dunno

So the sculpt was a Daryl head?

Yes, it was for the Douple Play crossbow hunter or warrior(can't remember exactly what they called it)that may or may not be released. The picture showed a tray of much improved headsculpts over the proto so apparently DP was moving forward with the figure so maybe it will be released. With the improved head the set isn't too bad now, I still don't like the poncho but maybe they worked on that as well.

Last edited:

Sounds like that company that got contacted by someone's legal team regarding an unlicensed 1/6 Metal Gear figure. As I recall, they issued an apology, saying they wouldn't release it, then went ahead and released it anyway.

haha that's crazy.

yeah it was a daryl head from the zombie warrior crossbow man set.
heard from my local supplier in asia that it's been cancelled but still see some american shops holding this for order. so not really sure.

Yes, I literally looked at the pic last night, went out and decided to look at it again but it was gone. The head was much better than the proto but still off in terms of what ThreeZero and what WGP did with there Daryl HS. If this does still make it out though I can get it for less than $120 at my local shop so I will be tempted even with the threezero release coming. I have him on pre-order and no word of cancellation yet so maybe it will see the light of day.:dunno

yup thread was deleted think maybe the license issue. guess the figure may not be getting out... darn. i wonder if they will try and sell the head only as i read that thread and it mentioned the head only.

threezero, been exceptionally busy this month working on the website (which is coming up soon) and started Facebook group today, everyone is welcomed to join and there should be The Walking Dead news and first pre-order soon!

www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

You're welcome and always a pleasure!

Thank you for your patience guys!

Hey Gimbat. Since we're hitting the mid-season finale tonight, do you have any preorder updates for us?

How long before we see pics of the Grimes sculpt?

Thanks.

Must have Michonne now!! :gah: Vamp up production. (Sorry, for the rash demands; the last episode is still wearing off.)

Must have The Governor now!!!

It's December now!!!

Heres hoping ThreeZero will announce the preorder soon!!!

pet-zombie-threezero-walking-dead-sixth-scale.jpg

Sorry if this was already posted. :huh:

THREEZERO’S THE WALKING DEAD FIGURES
One sixth scale Pet Zombies are going to be going up for pre-order soon. Diamond has already solicit them to retailers at a SRP of $130 and an estimated ship date of August 27, 2014.
(from actionfigurefury.com)

I wonder if SSC will carry this line?

Last edited:
Back