ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: AMC's The Walking Dead

Nope. The Dixons are purely show characters. And I think that is a big factor of Kirkman wanting to kill Daryl off - because he's not responsible for creating the character that is the fan favorite of the show :lol

Daryl's also a favorite character of Kirman, too (hence him looking for a spot to introduce him into the comic). I think he was bull****ting the audience there... as he's famous for doing. :lol

I think a perfect walker to include with Merle is the one that attacked him while he was hot-wiring the car at the end of last season. It was generic enough, but memorable with that exposed gut with maggots. :horror It is one of the most memorable of all the zombies for me.

Here's a screen grab I took, in case someone doesn't remember the one I am talking about.

556861_752535751430069_515379209_n.jpg

Daryl's also a favorite character of Kirman, too (hence him looking for a spot to introduce him into the comic). I think he was bull****ting the audience there... as he's famous for doing. :lol

I've also heard him say that Daryl and Merle WILL NOT be coming to the comics. :dunno

Sometimes I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not :lol

Is Abraham in the spin off series or will he be joining the main series?

Is Abraham in the spin off series or will he be joining the main series?

Main show. They haven't announced anything yet on the spin off other than they are doing one.

And that is why he's awesome. :lol It's even more fun watching him **** with Hardwick on Talking Dead. :lol

I enjoy having him on Talking Dead too, but feel like most of the questions they ask him are pointless because he can't answer them (due to spoilers, and not because he doesn't know the answer). For someone with such a great sense of humor, its surprising how dark and unfunny TWD is :lol

I enjoy having him on Talking Dead too, but feel like most of the questions they ask him are pointless because he can't answer them (due to spoilers, and not because he doesn't know the answer). For someone with such a great sense of humor, its surprising how dark and unfunny TWD is :lol

There's plenty of humor in it. Some of the funniest moments that match his dark humor were the Well Walker (just about everything involving it) and when Daryl and Rick were performing the autopsy on the Hippy Walker. :lol

I loved it when Daryl tossed Merle's hand on the kid's lap in 'Vatos'. "Want to see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" :lol

I realy enjoyed Chris Jericho on the Talking Dead he was one of the few guests that have been on that had valid and interesting things to say about the show.

Jericho was fantastic. I also thought David Morrisey was really insightful last night. Extremely articulate about the Governor's state of mind and the character's journey. A lot of actors are great at acting but have some trouble talking through the mechanics of the process the way he did last night. I was impressed and appreciative.

What, things aren't true anymore without links? :lol

It was at SDCC this year. He said he'd like to kill Daryl off just to prove that nobody is safe on the show. I don't think AMC will let him have his way though. Daryl brings in way too many fans to kill off just yet. If we ever see Daryl die, I bet its during a Kirkman directed episode.

I didn't mean anything by it. I just wanted to read up on it. Thanks for the info though.

^^^Comeon TheFiend - You know EVERYTHING you read on the internet is true!!!

:wink1:

Jericho was fantastic. I also thought David Morrisey was really insightful last night. Extremely articulate about the Governor's state of mind and the character's journey. A lot of actors are great at acting but have some trouble talking through the mechanics of the process the way he did last night. I was impressed and appreciative.

I enjoyed Jericho too. And I agree, Morrisey was great. He was fantastic in last night's episode and him being on talking dead only made it that much better with those insights. I know some people just hate the Governor, but I quite like him - even more so now. He's just a comic book villain. He's got some real depth to him. You can totally see how someone could turn into what he did. A great mirror to Rick really.

Now I'm really hoping the Gov in on ThreeZero's short list of figures :pray:

It was an odd choice to start with the pets though, I'll admit that. Especially with no sign of Michonne yet.

They're probably not dumb, and realize that iminime is making Michonne, so there is at least some built in audience of people who will buy the pets.

They're probably not dumb, and realize that iminime is making Michonne, so there is at least some built in audience of people who will buy the pets.

I see what your saying, but that probably has nothing to with it. Firstly, I don't see ThreeZero trying to base their business model around a non-licensed artist. Secondly, Iminime may made 50 - 100 headsculpts and that hardly gets this line off the ground especially at the $130 price point per figure (they will need to sale much greater volumes).

My opinion is that they made the pets, as said earlier, because they were a great option to get out of the gate with because of basic design and could be much quicker to market. The human sculpts will make or break this line and need much more time.

Just my thoughts.

tell me about it, but i have a feeling it's been cancelled due to threezero's new license hold.

Back