ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Kuat of Kuat said:
They look like they ought to play a tune.

:lol

5x10 said:
wonder if you could pull the boots off, extendend them to desired look, then cut them and put boots back on?

The boots popped off easily after putting them in hot water for a couple of minutes. I plan on washing the jeans with fabric softener to help lose the "accordion" look. Will see if they need shortening after that. :)

EDIT: After washing the jeans and putting them back on the figures, I think they're going to look fine when they've dried out. Will try to take some more pics tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

EDIT: After washing the jeans and putting them back on the figures, I think they're going to look fine when they've dried out. Will try to take some more pics tomorrow. :)

Yeah, please do, I'd love to see some in-hand images with saner looking pants.

Got mine today. Wet down one pair and its made a difference but with a wash I think it will do a lot more. The right is the one I wet down

uploadfromtaptalk1400575405897.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

After a wash and an iron here they are. They look better but my crappy phone pics dont do justiceuploadfromtaptalk1400582254047.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Those do look a lot better, Leroy. Nice job! Did you wash them with soap (in the washing machine?) or just soak them? I'm concerned about washing away any color or weathering.

A pic after hand washing the jeans with fabric softener, rinsing out and then allowing to dry on the figures:

Pets_6_zps7b67d6da.jpg

They still look crumpled, but the accordion look has gone. I'll probably dirty the jeans up a bit later. :)

p.s. For info, the jeans didn't bleed out any colour when I was washing them.

Last edited:

the pants look much better, interested to see what they look like when they get dirty

For those that ordered through the AMC store when the Pets were apparently listed as a pair; are any of you still in with your order?
I ask because I haven't canceled and still maintain a very shaky/confusing line of communication with their customer service and I recently got a response that states in part, "We have received information from management that you will still be receiving both figures of Michonne's Pet Zombies Figures.":dunno

This is a response I got from them just moments ago-

Hello Robert,

Sorry for the confusion, your order will ship as a pair for the original amount that was quoted when your placed your order.

Sincerely,
Raul
MyPlay Direct
How is our Customer Service?

So, it seems as if they're going to ship them as a pair. I was debating about cancelling, but if that's the case, maybe I'll keep them. The pics I'm seeing now look good. Plus they were only charging me $6.99 for shipping. BTW- the original price was $116.99 after using a coupon.

Got mine. :yess:

They look great. Paint is sticky in some parts though (like boots and hair).

Need Michonne now! :gah:

Just got my. They are amazing. Love the detail. One of my favorite things about them is they stand on their own. I can't get a mcfarlane figure to stand to save my life.

McFarlane makes junk, so that stuff really isn't worth (ever) mentioning.

Those do look a lot better, Leroy. Nice job! Did you wash them with soap (in the washing machine?) or just soak them? I'm concerned about washing away any color or weathering.

Just a touch of regular Washing powder on a delicate cycle in the washing machine worked brilliantly!

Got some Odd looks from my wife though at the boxer Zombies lol

Hi all. I'm walking around MK in Hong Kong and I can confirm you that the singles pets have been delivered to retailers. I noticed the packaging theme is similar to the double packs. Hope you all get yours soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never got a shipping notice, but the post office left me a notice they tired to deliver today. I'll have to go pick up now, but :woo

Hi all. I'm walking around MK in Hong Kong and I can confirm you that the singles pets have been delivered to retailers. I noticed the packaging theme is similar to the double packs. Hope you all get yours soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that would be awesome to live a block from HT headquarters.....

Man, that would be awesome to live a block from HT headquarters.....

Haha, I dont live that close to them, but I know what you mean. I still have to travel to get there everytime I preorder directly from them. It has its ups and downs when ordering from them.

Back