ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Oooooohhh I hope I get mine soon. Mine were ordered in tne first 5 minutes...can't wait!

Wow, they are very fast to respond, literally minutes

The order will be shipped out within this month. We will provide the tracking number to you after item is shipped out.

Thanks for attention.

Best Wishes,
ThreeZero CS

is this just for the folks who got the exclusive, or will the ones that were ordered individually also be shipping soon?

Wow what is ThreeZero doing... I know people like the pets and Merle but cmon can we see some main characters already! :impatient:

I have checked this thread so often during the last months hoping for an update for Rick, Daryl and Michome. If I am not mistaken the last update was a pocture on New Years Eve... I really start to doubt that these figures (except for the Pets) will see the light of the day. It feels a little like the Hot Toys Watchmen desaster. :(

Yeah got a second email with tracking number now. Delivered tomorrow!! (In Hong Kong)

I have a tracking #, expect to get them next week
But, I won't be opening as I'm selling to another member
I do look forward to the pics though, would really like to open to show my kids but I think the pics will suffice

Nice, Don't forget to put pics up Chockles!

haha im a lazy sod when it comes to pictures. im one of those that likes to read what others think and sometimes i'll have some input with updates and news and personal opinions. last time i put pictures up in here was a hassle for me. haha

haha im a lazy sod when it comes to pictures. im one of those that likes to read what others think and sometimes i'll have some input with updates and news and personal opinions. last time i put pictures up in here was a hassle for me. haha

Lol, Okay I'll let you off. I will put some up though when mine come.

Lol, Okay I'll let you off. I will put some up though when mine come.

Hope your arrive safe and sound. Mine has already arrived at a friends office, i'll be off to pick it up later today.

Anyone else here order from BBTS? Haven't received any shipping notice yet from them. I wonder if retailers are going to get their stock around the same time as those who preordered from ThreeZero? Really excited to have these in hand and hopefully see preorders go up for Merle, Michonne and Daryl.

Update: Picked this up last night and got home late so didnt get the chance to open it.

Got my lazy ass out of bed and decided to open this up. Now the packaging is out of the shipper box, I'm deciding if I should open it or not. Haha the box looks beautiful......I did go to the trouble of taking some crap photos for you all. Perhaps, i'll continue to open it......to be continued.

:hi5: Good Man Chockles, That makes me all the more keen to get mine!!:yess:

I went out to Mongkok tonight, so again, I didnt open this one up. haha perhaps tomorrow? Ended up buying the whole set of NECA planet of the apes figures. haha

I noticed that the retailers here in HK haven't received the SINGLES Pets yet. Dont worry Leroy, I dont think you will be dissapointed. Every time I walk pass the prototypes in the shops here, I always stop to take a good look at them!

Back