ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Update: Picked this up last night and got home late so didnt get the chance to open it.

Got my lazy ass out of bed and decided to open this up. Now the packaging is out of the shipper box, I'm deciding if I should open it or not. Haha the box looks beautiful......I did go to the trouble of taking some crap photos for you all. Perhaps, i'll continue to open it......to be continued.

Is 354 the ES on the 1st picture ?

Mine arrived today also, located in the UK so looking forward to doing some pics in the evening....

My C/NO is 190, so that's definitely a unique number.

Update: Picked this up last night and got home late so didnt get the chance to open it.

Got my lazy ass out of bed and decided to open this up. Now the packaging is out of the shipper box, I'm deciding if I should open it or not. Haha the box looks beautiful......I did go to the trouble of taking some crap photos for you all. Perhaps, i'll continue to open it......to be continued.

Good thing the typo was only on the brown shipper box and not the figure's box! :lol

Michoone!

My C/NO is 190, so that's definitely a unique number.
mine is 315

The kids and I wanted to open it up, but I have it sold so ill let the buyer open the newness

3c79d4a918f7fdfaae59cc4594b41ff1.jpg

Chockles said:
I see everyone is more interested in the box numbers. hahaha

Hey, don't you be buzzkillin' our box number joy! :wink1::lol

The figures are good too...

Pets_3_zpsb840e3fb.jpg

Pets_2_zpsee21a419.jpg

The Pets find a friend

Pets_4_zps863e1a01.jpg

Hope "Michoone" will be along soon. In the meantime :)...

Pets_5_zps73a15967.jpg

Last edited:

Looks like they turned out fantastic! Can't wait for Merle and the rest now. Still really feel like they should have had Michonne be their first human out of the gate to go with these guys though. But I'm just glad that someone is doing TWD justice in 1:6. :rock

Now if my order would just ship already :tap

PICS LEE, PICS and based of Lt Dan's pics they do look rad! Mine should be here sometime this week, I can't tell though as HK posts tracking gives me as much info as your average potato does!

I've probably been meaning to ask this since the start, but what's up the the sculpted-looking and way too long/crumpled/baggy pants? That's definitely not how the pants looked in the show. I'm still looking forward to seeing a completed Rick, Daryl and Michonne as I don't have any interest in any zombie figures.

Yes! Accordian pants! I can just see the design process now.

"These folds look really cool."
"I'll add just a couple more."
"Hmm."
"Maybe one more…"

wonder if you could pull the boots off, extendend them to desired look, then cut them and put boots back on?

Back