ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

listen guys, there's no confusion. if you haven't cancelled, go cancel, you're not getting both figures, its not happening and its already been confirmed. party's over.
Exactly right now let's start talking about how awesome this will. Be.

Any idea when these are dropping? Had mine Po'd at BBTS since they went up..

They are still maintaining second quarter. I asked through their Facebook page. I'd love to see some packaging or even the next reveal.

I wonder when in the second quarter. It starts in just a couple of weeks. :panic:

Between this line and Asmus' LOTR line (and maybe ThreeZero's GOT line?), my second quarter is starting to get pricey. It'd be nice to have a slightly more specific window ...

But I'm not gonna complain. Those are three lines I'm pretty jazzed about right now.

Those of us that ordered the exclusives don't have to worry about squeezing these guys in now :D

They were Three Zero store exclusives And are sold out King, Ebay would be your best bet now.

I hope we see some Packaging soon, 2nd Quarter will be on us veeeeryyy soon!

Things have been awfully quiet here lately - no more sneak peaks?

Things have been awfully quiet here lately - no more sneak peaks?

Right? I figured they'd tease us with something with the season finale happening in just a couple days.

Same with their Game of Thrones line. That season premiere is happening in a week and a half and that thread's been silent as well.

Right? I figured they'd tease us with something with the season finale happening in just a couple days.

Same with their Game of Thrones line. That season premiere is happening in a week and a half and that thread's been silent as well.

I've been surprised too that we haven't heard anything while the seasons still going. My guess at this point though would be we'll start seeing the next few releases at the con's this summer with PO going up around the season 5 premiere. Showcasing them there is going to get the word out to a lot more people that haven't been following ThreeZero.

I've been surprised too that we haven't heard anything while the seasons still going. My guess at this point though would be we'll start seeing the next few releases at the con's this summer with PO going up around the season 5 premiere. Showcasing them there is going to get the word out to a lot more people that haven't been following ThreeZero.

Sounds like a good explanation

I havent seen S4 yet as I just got into TWD. When I was finally finished watching S1-3 S 4 was already at E8. So I decided to wait until September when they will air it again before S5. Long shot to get not spoiled until then. :lol

I would really love them to release at least their Daryl, Merle and Michome in 2014. on the "Happy New Year" tease they have looked quite finished, so I am really surprised there isnt a PO for any of these yet.

Are the pets already released as I saw a review of mwctoys.com... ?

As long as Threezero is using the time to perfect the headsculpts for the human characters, I don't mind waiting. I'd rather have a great likeness than a mediocre one, particularly since I don't want to have to seek custom alternatives to make up for shortcomings that could have been corrected prior to release.

The updates are probably stuck in a shipping container.

Back