ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

We need another announcement soon. Since the finale, I'm going to start having WD withdrawals and will need something to fill the void….AND SOON! Let's go ThreeZero, where's Merle, Michonne Daryl and Rick that were teased? Surely there has been progress made that could be shared.

I'd also like a shipping notice for the pets pretty soon. They must be darn near ready you would think.

I Hit them Up again for an update though facebook (it is 2nd Quarter now after all) and nothing solid, just a thanks for my "enthusiasm"

2nd quarter just started and it will go on for 3 month. Don't panic.

We need another announcement soon. Since the finale, I'm going to start having WD withdrawals and will need something to fill the void….AND SOON! Let's go ThreeZero, where's Merle, Michonne Daryl and Rick that were teased? Surely there has been progress made that could be shared.

I'd also like a shipping notice for the pets pretty soon. They must be darn near ready you would think.

I hope that whenever AMC gets around to doing a spinoff show they'll put it on during the summer months so that we can watch The Walking Dead year-round.

I hope that whenever AMC gets around to doing a spinoff show they'll put it on during the summer months so that we can watch The Walking Dead year-round.

That would be the only solution that makes sense for a spinoff while the original show is still active. Btw is there any information how many seasons the original show will have (please no spoilers, also incl S4)?

That would be the only solution that makes sense for a spinoff while the original show is still active. Btw is there any information how many seasons the original show will have (please no spoilers, also incl S4)?

The creator of the comic, Robert Kirkman, has deliberately left the comic open ended (it's still going after more than ten years and 100-plus issues), so I'd imagine AMC will keep the show going as long as the ratings keep breaking records and making them gobs of cash.

The comic run is estimated to run 300-500 issues. They are at 125 right now. Chances are the show will end before the comic, but that end is nowhere near in sight. It the most popular TV show right now until it starts falling dramatically, they'll keep making them, even if they get to the point they are going beyond the comic cannon.

I have just started reading the comic. Part 1 is awesome. But I must admit that I enjoy the show a little more. Shane was played so brilliant and the fact that they included Daryl really raises the show for me. Nevertheless still big fun to read.

So it is a common way that AMC is ordering only 1 season at a time?

The comic run is estimated to run 300-500 issues. They are at 125 right now. Chances are the show will end before the comic, but that end is nowhere near in sight. It the most popular TV show right now until it starts falling dramatically, they'll keep making them, even if they get to the point they are going beyond the comic cannon.

Well, it's a very popular TV show right now, but not the most popular. The most popular scripted show is Big Bang Theory.

I have just started reading the comic. Part 1 is awesome. But I must admit that I enjoy the show a little more. Shane was played so brilliant and the fact that they included Daryl really raises the show for me. Nevertheless still big fun to read.

So it is a common way that AMC is ordering only 1 season at a time?

I just started reading the comics too. I'm about 1/4 into compendium 1. It's good, and fun, but not quite as great as expected. Things happen very quickly and it's all very surfacey for me. Not quite the in depth exploration I had expected based on it's portrayal in the show. Still enjoying it though and looking forward to getting through it and catching up to the All Out War in the comics right now. Might be a while though since I'm also finishing up Sandman and just started reading through Fables too. My TPB budget haas skyrocketed....

I think TWD would be the 'most popular scripted show' again (liked it was last year) if it were on network tv. Even basic cable limits their viewership. I can't say I've ever heard someone talk about Big Bang at work or in public like I have with Walking Dead. Its at least the most talked about TV show right now :lol

You guys are now comparing steak to spam. It boggles my mind that anyone watches BBT, but what do I know.

You guys are now comparing steak to spam. It boggles my mind that anyone watches BBT, but what do I know.

THANK YOU. it has got to be the stupidest thing on TV EVER.

And as a longtime comic reader (been reading TWD for 9+ years) I really don't see how anyone can find the TV show in the same league. Not a bad show by any means, but come on!

All subjective, of course. It just surprises me, it's all. And TWD should've been on HBO or other premium Chanel. They'll never get away with the graphic content the comic portrays on AMC.

THANK YOU. it has got to be the stupidest thing on TV EVER.

I think we're on the same page, but just to be certain, I'm of course talking about BBT (Big Bang Theory) being beyond bad. It would be the worst, but I suspect 2 1/2 Men might beat it out for that. But maybe it's the other way around, I just really can't stand either of them. In general I don't like most multi-cam shows, and I really tend to dislike Chuck Lore shows. I like a cheap laugh as much as the next guy, but I just don't find any of his stuff funny.

Anyway, the next two lines of your post are about TWD, which I love and think is definitely in the top 10 of anything on TV in the past few years. I've never read the comic and don't think I will, not because I don't like comics, but I just don't have the time. There's already a huge backlog of stuff I'd like to get to reading someday that I can't seem to knock out.

AMC has been kicking premium cable in the nuts for a long time with hits like TWD, Mad Men and Breaking Bad. I also loved The Killing, though that will now be on Netflix only for a short 4th season.

Last edited:
ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

I was talking about BBT - Big Bang Theory - being bad. I hope we're on the same page, because the next two lines of your post are about TWD, which I love and think is definitely in the top 10 of anything on TV in the past few years.

AMC has been kicking premium cable in the nuts for a long time with hits like TWD, Mad Men and Breaking Bad. I also loved The Killing, though that will now be on Netflix only for a short 4th season.

Same here man. BBT sucks.

Sorry for the confusion. Can't wait for Mad Men here also, and yes, the Killing is amazing. Glad netflix will give it it's proper send off.

You should give TWD (the comic) a chance whenever you get the time. It is pretty amazing. More so than the TV show IMO.

Sorry, I reread your post and edited mine while you were replying. ;)

Same here man. BBT sucks.

Sorry for the confusion. Can't wait for Mad Men here also, and yes, the Killing is amazing. Glad netflix will give it it's proper send off.

You should give TWD (the comic) a chance whenever you get the time. It is pretty amazing. More so than the TV show IMO.

While I love the comic, I feel the show is the proper medium for the story. There is only so much you can get out of the comic. Perhaps my reading skills just aren't as good as a full cast of actors, but I feel the stories are enhanced on screen. Don't get me wrong though, I can't wait to see how All out War ends, but in the back of my mind I keep reminding myself how cool this will be on the show :lol

i think u are bit mistaken here. I Love walking dead and never watch big bang. But i feel big bang is a huge hit with many a women population and many other family time viewers. Also, it has a huge "rerun" popularity which unfortunately many a series like walking dead and brba dont carry (unless someone has not seen the first run. All in all, walking dead may get rated again as the most popular but unfortunately work place and forum discussions are not a yardstick as many a times our circle is if not all mostly men and so is this forum... and women "in general" not all but in general would prefer something thats funny over something thats zombied...

I think TWD would be the 'most popular scripted show' again (liked it was last year) if it were on network tv. Even basic cable limits their viewership. I can't say I've ever heard someone talk about Big Bang at work or in public like I have with Walking Dead. Its at least the most talked about TV show right now :lol

this i completely agree!!! bulls eye...
While I love the comic, I feel the show is the proper medium for the story. There is only so much you can get out of the comic. Perhaps my reading skills just aren't as good as a full cast of actors, but I feel the stories are enhanced on screen. Don't get me wrong though, I can't wait to see how All out War ends, but in the back of my mind I keep reminding myself how cool this will be on the show :lol

Back