ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

4 years later....they had to wait until I lost interest in the show

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

And a 'current-ish' look?

It's last season's bearded look, one of two sculpts (different paint, maybe some tweaks) shown in the table-top sneak peek photos from FHC. The other sculpt is a clean shaven one that could be season 1 or with some mods could be made to look like this season's. I don't think the coat was previewed before, as the table-top photos showed only a couple of sheriff shirts and pants, plus denims.

ThreeZero-Office-Tour-003.jpg

Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Rick Grimes PREVIEW P.289

That's the weird thing. I was expecting a season 1 Sheriff Rick, not a season 4/5 Rick. I'm thrilled with it though. Hopefully the flood gate opens now :rock

I'm expecting both, I just don't know if it will be two separate releases or a very deluxe set. ;)

That is a lie right? Some sick joke? Is it Aprils Fools?

The fact that Pixel didn't post it makes it feel fake.

Looks like Andrew Lincoln must've renewed his contract. ;)

The fact that Pixel did post it makes it feel fake.

I didn't post it, and it's real, we can probably expect pre-order sometime before November is out. You can check Threezero's FB timeline to see the original posting and comments.

I'm wondering how far off my guess was, as I'd previously mentioned that TWD would be up early fall.

I didn't post it, and it's real, we can probably expect pre-order sometime before November is out. You can check Threezero's FB timeline to see the original posting and comments.

I'm wondering how far off my guess was, as I'd previously mentioned that TWD would be up early fall.

Dang, my bad :slap I meant didn't post it :lol You being the resident threezero expert I thought you would have broke the news :lol

I remember you saying expect one this fall.

Hopefully a few more go up now.... at least we got Rick now. Instant PO for me.

Boom. Will be placing an order as soon as it becomes available. Hopefully they do some sort of EX as well.

That looks awesome, best Rick I've seen definitely.

I hope they include a shirt too to make the season 3/4 look.

Lol at the thread title! Preview page 289. It took a while... :lol

The fact that they give as a relativley current look makes me wonder what will happen with earlier characters such as Merle. Yet I am still happy to finally get an official Rick. Hopefully they will give him a diecast Python.

Back