Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Customer,

Your order #TZ10xxxx “The X-Files - Agent Scully (Deluxe version)×1*1; x 1 ” has been sent. Thank you for supporting ThreeZero.

Mine too, not before time! I assume this is the last figure we’ll see in the line...what do you guys think? I’d love an Alien Bounty Hunter figure as unrealistic as that may be.

sadly I think it's the last. I'd get all of the below in this order of priority:

1. CSM
2. Skinner
3. Kryceck
4. Dogget
5. Flukeman
6. Reyes

realistically I'd probably get anything they did if I'm being honest though. But its a moot point because I know it's pretty much a miracle we even got these two.

The Sideshow Smoking Man is good enough. That probably goes for Skinner, Krycek and Doggett too to be honest. I’m thing of digging them out to display with these.

I’d actually like these to be successful enough for them to make a comparable Agent Dale Cooper.

I don't think anything Sideshow is even remotely passable in this day and age (though CSM was a strong sculpt for the time, the rest not so much) but these days Coop absolutely tops my list of most wanted figure out of anything (which is saying a lot but I also own every god damn thing in little dollie form already)

After their Hannibal and Saul figures I think ThreeZero is the best at making real-world suited characters so I’d honesty rather see them do Coop than any other company.

while they still haven't mastered suit tailoring to the level of some random KO companies like Pop or Vortoys I'd actually agree that I think they have HT bested in that department which does say a lot. Their issue is their head sculpts (and paint). But I've seen them move from terrible to passable, to promising and a few of the upcoming ones look kind of good( and I still say Mulder is kind of good too).

They are not my top choice but realistically... they may be the only ones who would even do it. I can't think of another license holding 1/6 company except maybe QMX who would even want it on their radar. So I'll take what I can get. It just needs to happen... it's crazy it hasn't yet.

I still have my Mulder tracking number saved in my USPS app and he was delivered to me exactly three weeks after the shipping date.

I live in WY but I’ve somehow been among the first to receive Threezero figures. I think I was the first one on here to have in-hand Saul Goodman pics.

I was excited to see the shipping notice but I know that wait is brutal.

I’d recommend tracking it in the USPS app. It actually does track the international progress if you manually check it but I’m registered for email and txt updates and it doesn’t seem to want to send me alerts until USPS actually has it. When those alerts start firing off then I’ll get excited.

That’s odd. My Mulder fig arrived in the US in LA which makes geographical sense. I guess with aeroplanes and whirly birds and what have you anything is possible.

It doesn’t look like mine has even left China.

I promise I’m going to wait to have the damn thing before condemning but something looks kinda wrong in that video... like she’s got big dark eyebrows. Maybe something else. I don’t know

I was probably going to repaint her anyways but hoping that’s just the video will remain cautiously optimistic.

Anyways excited nonetheless

Sorry to disagree but I find her totally awesome on that video:) can’t wait to receive her next week!

Back