1/6 Threezero: The Walking Dead 1/6 Glenn Rhee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the exclusives are his pocket watch and a generic walkie-talkie? They must really not want to sell any exclusives.

The armor would have been a no-brainer. Even if it wasn't the full outfit. The torso/shoulder pieces would have been enough. (I think he loses bits of the armor as the show goes on.)

Lame exclusives. Should have been standard accessories.

This times 1,000,000. A near deal breaking shame his armor is not at least a higher priced exclusive. Will have to think on this now:(. Armor would have been insta buy.

:exactly: I really thought that they would release him with the body armor for the deluxe version. :dunno Will still get him but I'll save myself a few quid and just get the regular I think, can live without those exclusive accessories.

Anybody know if there are any off-the-rack 1/6 body armor pieces out there already that would be a reasonable stand-in?

I'd like to add some armor as an accessory, but I'm not so interested I'd want to go the expensive custom route.

is there a GENERAL THREEZERO THREAD OR IS IT JUST DOZENS OF INDIVIDUAL THREADS FOR EVERY RELEASE

That's a fantastic looking figure. And that sculpt! But then again that Daenerys prototype was phenomenal, too. Soooo...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Anybody know if there are any off-the-rack 1/6 body armor pieces out there already that would be a reasonable stand-in?

I'd like to add some armor as an accessory, but I'm not so interested I'd want to go the expensive custom route.
Look on ebay for some loose armor sets from zctoys or some other brand riot police gear.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Oh, so he doesn’t even have an exclusive! Just a ‘deluxe’ version with two more tiny accessories:lol

Lots of missed opportunities with a deluxe or exclusive edition.

Oh, so he doesn’t even have an exclusive! Just a ‘deluxe’ version with two more tiny accessories:lol

Lots of missed opportunities with a deluxe or exclusive edition.

Threezero usually doesn't get this right. Either the exclusive is something vital to the character like Ice/Ned or it's something so insignificant I don't even care to have it.

"Coming soon"... Really?

In November 2016, I remember the Michonne figure was advertised as "coming soon"... a mere 2.5 years after the Pets were released.

My excitement about this line walked and died some time ago. :(

Just bought the EX. Hope the sculpt lives up to the proto.

Wish the included EX accessories were more substantial but the pocket watch is quite a meaningful in the show, so I had to get it.

Both versions are up on BBTS. $170 for regular, $185 for the exclusive.

Those both seem pretty high for what you get. And really ... $15 extra for a walkie talkie and a watch? Hmm.

Hope this drops soon with Carl just now surfacing. I kinda thought Maggie would be next to go with Glenn. Still irks me that we are not getting Glenn's riot armor:mad:

Hope this drops soon with Carl just now surfacing. I kinda thought Maggie would be next to go with Glenn. Still irks me that we are not getting Glenn's riot armor:mad:

:exactly: agreed, it's down on a list that was posted in one of the Game of Thrones threads for a November release...so, here's hoping it's sooner rather than later! :pray:

He's on the 3Z list for November. Just got the Sideshow email saying my last flex payment will be early December (and they tend to get this stuff a little later), so maybe this is accurate ...

Even though Carl looks really good, I think Glenn may be my last in this line. Been slowly falling out of love with the show for a while now. I still like it, but maybe not "I have to buy figures from it" like it.

Last edited:
Back