Threezero-The Great Wall -Commander Lin Mae(Tian Jing) 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Great Wall 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Commander Lin Mae By threeZero

I saw this on BBTS's website and now I want this figure. :D

Commander Lin Mae collectible details:
- 11" (~28cm) tall

Articulated figure with tailored clothing, employing finely detailed paint application simulating metal armor, and black synthetic hair implantation.

Collectible figure features the following elements of clothing and accessories:
- Upper torso armor with chain and fabric cape
- Lamellar armor
- Shoulder armor
- Vambrace
- Inner clothes
- Waist belt
- Thigh armor and greaves
- Boots

Variety of weapons include:
- Sword with scabbard
- Fan blades with scabbard x 2

Exchangeable hands:
- One pair of fists
- One pair of relaxed
- One pair for gripping
Product Number: THZ10091
Shipping Weight: 3.50 pounds

$167.99

THZ10091.jpg

THZ10091.jpg

THZ10091.jpg

THZ10091.jpg

o_1b93rf83pm3kam3g5u8in19esp.jpg

The-Great-Wall-Commander-Lin-Mae-ThreeZero-007-928x483.jpg

Re: The Great Wall 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Commander Lin Mae By threeZero

I don't understand. This line has so much figure coming out. I thought the movie was a flob?

Movie wasn't that good. But the girl is pretty and colorful armor. It can sell

Re: The Great Wall 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Commander Lin Mae By threeZero

I don't understand. This line has so much figure coming out. I thought the movie was a flob?

worldwide is not that flop, but sure is the result is quite disappointing

they still only made two figures from this line, I guess in the future they will modified Pedro's HS to make an Oberyn figure

and I think this figure aimed mostly for Asian market, that's why on threezero banner, they are planning to make most of the Asian characters, Andy Lau character, a veteran superstar, also Lu Han character, an ex Korean boyband member,

guess if the figures sales are good, they will make Damon's characters in the end

BTW, from Japan's Wonderfest:

16584985_1423267414352218_8719567614210211840_n.jpg

I saw it yesterday, and while it may not be the greatest film ever made, it was a fun entertainment, and the visuals are amazing. The different armors of the soldiers and the creature effects are cool. Now I want this figure even more.

I thought the movie was a lot of fun, and Lin was my favorite character. This figure is just amazing. If I had the extra money I'd snap it up.

My lcs put her up for a great price. Having some doubts though. They removed the photoshopped background on the pictures, just plain white now which make it seem barbie-esque. Also, it is a pretty barebones figure and is it just me, but aren't the hands really small?

Anyway, the paint on the headsculpt and rooted hair is pretty vital. So I will have to wait for inhand pictures (and risk paying more in the long run)

any new updates on this figure?

seems like it's been a while - hope it lives up to the prototype.

i did not even like the movie (just watched it today) but I want this figure!

I just watched it as well and she is pretty awesome in it but the movie (especially the creatures) is dumb as hell. Beautiful but a big waste with that story.

I just watched it as well and she is pretty awesome in it but the movie (especially the creatures) is dumb as hell. Beautiful but a big waste with that story.

Totally agree. I knew very little about the movie going in (other than the whitewashing controversy) - I was expecting an epic historical based tale grounded in some reality but was totally let down when it became apparent the whole plot is centered around CG creatures.

I'm a little worried about this Commander Lin figure not living up the prototype after seeing recent pictures surface of the Game of Thrones Daenerys figures, that ThreeZero is about to release.

The Spaniard character in the Great Wall was nothing special - but as others have mentioned, I sort of want to buy the figure since a Oberyn Martell (Viper) may never be released.

Back