Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close up of my figure.
v86AnPQ.jpg

thanks for the close up Robbie! The stitching in particular is a massive improvement. I prefer the tone of your flesh also will repaint mine again. did you x-acto out the existing stitching and put in a sting?

thanks for the close up Robbie! The stitching in particular is a massive improvement. I prefer the tone of your flesh also will repaint mine again. did you x-acto out the existing stitching and put in a sting?

you mean the stitching of the skin of the forehead?
I didnt change the stitching just part of the repaint. Honestly just forgot to repaint it after painting the face. lol

Hands down the best horror figure made by a company! When oh when am I going to receive mine? Geez, never pre-ordering from Alter Ego Comics again, that's for damn sure. No idea why they're literally the ONLY place that still hasn't gotten this figure in the US.

Only mod i plan is fanning some red blood on him if do and few buckets of blood n body parts and borrowing bill the butcher blade's as he prepare's Dinner.

After looking at Michael's review, this figure needs the mod that Robbie did with his figure. The mask is very rough as is. Initially, I wasn't quite sure what he ground down, since I did not have the figure in hand. Now that I have it and compared it with the mod it's a definite job.

I ground the inside of the mask and face. Both to get the mask to sit closer to the face. I unfortunately didn't take pictures as I never know if what I am doing is going to work.

I did. Ground the inside to make it thinner. Also then ground and chopped sections of the face to help. Probably could have ground just the mask but I was tired of grinding.

I did. Ground the inside to make it thinner. Also then ground and chopped sections of the face to help. Probably could have ground just the mask but I was tired of grinding.

Interesting. There’s some kind of complete face underneath?
Would you give us some more painting advice for the mask ?
Thanks [emoji1360][emoji1317]

I used to detest Part 2 with a vengeance, just could not get my head around the tone Tobe Hooper was aiming for or the constant chainsaw dance hissy fits from the guy playing Leatherface....like his entire preparation for the role consisted of watching the last minute of the original when Leatherface loses his **** at Sally getting away and him thinking it meant he had to shake his arse (and saw) like that for the entire ******* movie.

Over the years though, it's become one of my go to guilty pleasures, simply for the bat **** craziness of it all :lol

Leatherface 1.jpgLeatherface 2.jpgLeatherface 3.jpgLeatherface 4.jpgLeatherface 5.jpgLeatherface 6.jpgLeatherface 7.jpgLeatherface 8.jpg

Finally got him and took quick photos, he's by far the best Leatherface since McFarlane's 18 inch figure. Up to this day I still think this one and McFarlane's 18 inch are the closest to capturing his screen accuracy. However I gotta say that the only flaw in Threezero's figure is his hair and physique. The paintjob isn't bad, I took black & white photos as well to show how screen accurate his sculpt is and he looks just as close as he did in the film. For all you fans, please do not forget to make his necktie hang over his apron, I shocked how so many people forget to do so.

Leatherface 1 B&W.jpgLeatherface 2 B&W.jpgLeatherface 3 B&W.jpgLeatherface 4 B&W.jpgLeatherface 4 B&W2.jpgLeatherface 5 B&W.jpgLeatherface 6 B&W.jpgLeatherface 7 B&W.jpgLeatherface 8 B&W.jpg

Received mine yesterday and overall I’m really happy with this figure. I have some concern about my elbow articulation though. It seems REALLY stiff and I’m scared that if I force it to bend, the rubber or whatever synthetic is used for the skin will stretch and tear. Has anyone else had any issues with stuck joints and how much give does the material allow?

I got this guy in last week and kinda creepy having him. I kinda always thought Texas chainsaw story was based off real story , very glad it's not but took froim ED Gains murder's i read. I dont think I would want a real life crazy killer collection , way too creepy for me. Only gripe's Supply a 2 dolllar stand at this price and the short hand peg's make it hard to stay in the sculpted arm's. Reviewer's never brought up this flaw fyi.

I dont think I would want a real life crazy killer collection , way too creepy for me.

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre only took some cues from Gein: the cannibalism, the wearing of skin pieces, etc. Gein wasn't wielding a chainsaw, didn't live in Texas and existed alone in his family's old farmhouse. Although he confessed to murdering two women, his main preoccupation was grave robbing, whereby he adorned both himself and his home with scavenged human remains. So, yes, the loose connection exists - but TCM is its own inspired nightmare that tweaked a few campfire legends in order to weave its own deranged story.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people think TCM is based on real people from Texas that really got hacked up with a chainsaw. Its absurd. I knew a guy once who even claimed he had been to the "scene" of the crime. He was so utterly convinced of it that he wouldn't listen about it being based on Gein.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people think TCM is based on real people from Texas that really got hacked up with a chainsaw. Its absurd. I knew a guy once who even claimed he had been to the "scene" of the crime. He was so utterly convinced of it that he wouldn't listen about it being based on Gein.
Funny you mention that because in my forensic science class we had to write an essay on a serial killer and someone asked if they could write one on Thomas Hewitt, they were sure he was real and had an argument with me in front of everyone because I told him he was just based on Gein. Then he checked online and apologized.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I ordered this guy off of Amazon today.
He should be here on Thursday with Prime shipping.
He’ll look great with my Sideshow Freddy,Jason and Threezero Pinhead figures!

Back