Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very curious to see how that ends up looking.

A few people advised me that Threezero body is just fine for Leatherface. But I’ll see for myself once I have it in hand. It’s coming today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine the other day, and love it! However, I am disappointed that they misspelled "Chainsaw" on the box. Don't get me wrong; they spelled the word correctly -- but it should have been "Chain Saw" per the opening titles on the film.

Oh, well.

Received mine the other day, and love it! However, I am disappointed that they misspelled "Chainsaw" on the box. Don't get me wrong; they spelled the word correctly -- but it should have been "Chain Saw" per the opening titles on the film.

Oh, well.

....Um the original 1974 poster has it spelt "CHAINSAW"...but oh well.

Does anybody have any idea when online retailers such as Entertainment Earth are getting the figure in? They state October, but I don't see that happening. I keep seeing that people are getting theirs everyday..guess they all ordered straight from Threezero.

Um that's kind of stupid thing to gripe about. This case also applies to other films. Thats like complaining about an Army of Darkness statue box not saying "Bruce Campbell vs. The Army of Darkness" like how it does in the opening title. Posters for Evil Dead (1983) say "Evil Dead" and not "The Evil Dead" like how it appears in the opening titles......

Last edited:
I already got mine last week through an online retailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent the morning working on this guy. Had such a great time. Used the film as reference but can't say it's 100% accurate. Like it nonetheless.

BmX8Z7G.jpg

I was anxious for you to get yours because I needed someone to compare notes on improvement with and push me a bit. I feel I'm all alone on a lot of these three zero releases which always need a ton of work. Not a lot of us roll up our sleeves and mod the **** guys around here anymore like there were back in the day it seems!

I was thinking of crinkling the apron a bit and you confirmed it looks great. So I'll revisit that and might tame my hair a bit further too.

I was anxious for you to get yours because I needed someone to compare notes on improvement with and push me a bit. I feel I'm all alone on a lot of these three zero releases which always need a ton of work. Not a lot of us roll up our sleeves and mod the **** guys around here anymore like there were back in the day it seems!

I was thinking of crinkling the apron a bit and you confirmed it looks great. So I'll revisit that and might tame my hair a bit further too.

Yeah I think a lot of the customizers have left the board.
I did a lot on this guy. Ground out the inside of the mask. Chopped a ton off the face itself. Replaced the wires with small wires. Styled the hair. Repainted the apron. Replaced the body with, believe it or not, the Blitzway Carlito body. I wanted the shoulders to be a lot narrower and that was the only option I had. Also made the height closer. The good thing is the arm torso skins transferred right over basically. Padded the crap out of the body. It was lot of fun and I really like the results.

Awesome man sounds like some really good ideas there. Would love to see more pics when you get a chance, I will probably take some inspiration!

I have this figure but I'm a way from home for several months now, so I haven't been able to look at it in person. I sent you a message about what you did with you figure's hair.

Back