Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m so impressed by this figure.
1b87dd853d4be159b1da85276d229cb5.jpg
0b66d3a9d0c58474ede21d11c060663e.jpg
7c90592e24ba342e31141ee075fafce2.jpg
2ee70bb3d0ca860b54bb1be1913467cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lil magnet in tie and behind apron could keep it more flat(very good or bad idea unsure), but is getting better more i futz, but def needs to be done everytime i pose.

the hair needs to be more curly then huh? missed that on movie scenes re-watches.

mask sculpt looks best and more movie accurate when you can see the chin more but his eyes are lookin up so kinda forces the chin down when you posing. you can see his ears behind the mask ear lookin flaps, cool detail def dude wearing mask appearance.

honestly tho when i look over at him its not wht i see in the movie, dunno if that makes sense? doesnt remind me of that the way the ultimate neca does etc its good fig and no better 1/6 retail bubba but yeah just sayin IMO.

mask sculpt looks best and more movie accurate when you can see the chin more but his eyes are lookin up so kinda forces the chin down when you posing. you can see his ears behind the mask ear lookin flaps, cool detail def dude wearing mask appearance.

honestly tho when i look over at him its not wht i see in the movie, dunno if that makes sense? doesnt remind me of that the way the ultimate neca does etc its good fig and no better 1/6 retail bubba but yeah just sayin IMO.

Same here, the mask sculpt is good, but the physical shape of his body doesn't really capture his size and mass as well as the 18 inch McFarlane figure did. Also the hair in this figure is just way off. I prefer referring to him as Jed Sawyer from the new canon Texas Chainsaw 3D (2012) and Leatherface (2017) introduced. Although I did like they carried the Sawyer name from the 1986 sequel. But I always thought Jed was more fitting name.

Just an FYI

I got no email or tracking number from Threezero , the site still says processing.....

but it arrived 2 minutes ago on my doorstep !!!

:yess:

badly want a custom apron run :pray:

one that hangs correct and isnt like a piece of cardboard lookin unnatural when posing.

saw talk on Fb bout some aprons via 3Z more yellow than others, not the case i think. i have two here in front of me and both same amount of yellow its just they glossy so at certain angles the lighting in pics makes them appear dif. the blood spatter is def dif tho on each, one more than other

Just an FYI

I got no email or tracking number from Threezero , the site still says processing.....

but it arrived 2 minutes ago on my doorstep !!!

:yess:

This is why I won't order from 3Z direct anymore. I ordered Daryl Dixon exclusive and it disappeared. Had to open a case with USPS. Tracking never updated but it randomly appeared by my door about a month and a half late. Threezero customer service was not helpful.

This is why I won't order from 3Z direct anymore. I ordered Daryl Dixon exclusive and it disappeared. Had to open a case with USPS. Tracking never updated but it randomly appeared by my door about a month and a half late. Threezero customer service was not helpful.

This is my concern.

Same here. I tried to get them to change my shipping address before it went out and they refused. So now it's going to a house I no longer live at.

Never again.

That's a bummer. But I'm not too worried. Leatherface is on a mission to chainsaw his way into my home and heart. A lack of tracking number won't stop him!

Back