Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just chatting to Sideshow customer support and they informed me according to her records that Leatherface is scheduled to ship September-October 2018. Looks like we still have a ways to wait. Also the figure apparently doesn't have a low stock warning at this time. Still time to pre-order it sounds like. Thought some of you may wanna know ;)

I was just chatting to Sideshow customer support and they informed me according to her records that Leatherface is scheduled to ship September-October 2018. Looks like we still have a ways to wait. Also the figure apparently doesn't have a low stock warning at this time. Still time to pre-order it sounds like. Thought some of you may wanna know ;)

That falls in line with Threezero's estimates.

If you ordered from Threezero, and there are no more delays, you'll probably get it in August while sideshow orders will likely go out in September.

It would be amazing if it delivered August 18! :D

tcm2-th-01.jpg

(Cheating, using the opening narration from TCM2 because it has the date.)

Well, August is right around the corner. I hope he ships soon!

I emailed Threezero looking for a shipping update and this is the response I received:

"Dear Customer:

According to our latest information, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Leatherface is expected to release in September. Thank you for your Supporting.

Best Regards,
ThreeZero CS"

Any new update on this guy? Paid in full up front through PayPal and no news. Have others preordered from Threezero before without issues?

yeah, I'm looking for an update as well. I paid in full with Threezero. Before we know it, September will be gone....

Any new update on this guy? Paid in full up front through PayPal and no news. Have others preordered from Threezero before without issues?

I'm also paid in full, but I ordered knowing that this thing likely wouldn't be in my hands until October. Threezero's stuff is always delayed.

Wanted to ask: if Threezero does not have this shipped by next week since that’s the last week of September then it’d be more likely next month. So I did not order directly from Threezero. I ordered this from other company and I’d be expecting mine in November if Threezero ships this in October? Is that how it works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to ask: if Threezero does not have this shipped by next week since that’s the last week of September then it’d be more likely next month. So I did not order directly from Threezero. I ordered this from other company and I’d be expecting mine in November if Threezero ships this in October? Is that how it works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roughly, yeah.

I wish they went with the "pretty lady" Version, but I'll still order this.

I hope this version sells well as I'd really like a Pretty Lady figure. IMO the PL look to me if far more creepier and disturbing than apron Leatherface. I've got this version already paid and hope to see it shipped soon.

Back