Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I recall, ThreeZero doesn't come with bases, and I won't have space for a diorama, so I picked up this base from Ebay:
LFBase.jpg

This already seems like a good offering, and at a decent price. The SS version would have to be pretty spectacular and at a price point people could swallow.

I absolutely loved part 2 the original doesnt do much for me if honest. I Love the crazy brother design in part 2 and think it would be a amazing release if ever did all of part2 dennis hoppers version would be instant buy along with grandpa lol. The brother and his dead body he pals around with would be epic. So many cool creepy designs in part 2.

So messed up & scarring lol.:lol

Last edited:
Hey guys. Would appreciate some help here. I’ve never ordered through ThreeZero and I plan on ordering this, the exclusive version. However I don’t know how long they leave the pre order open before they cut it off? I know the PO started on Oct 27th and I’ve emailed them, and have not gotten a reply back. I plan on ordering in 3 weeks. I just hope it won’t be too late!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Would appreciate some help here. I’ve never ordered through ThreeZero and I plan on ordering this, the exclusive version. However I don’t know how long they leave the pre order open before they cut it off? I know the PO started on Oct 27th and I’ve emailed them, and have not gotten a reply back. I plan on ordering in 3 weeks. I just hope it won’t be too late!!

I forget but they keep pre orders up for a good long while, I think you'll be fine in three weeks....also if I remember correctly they usually post something on ig and fb when the preorder window is nearing its end

I forget but they keep pre orders up for a good long while, I think you'll be fine in three weeks....also if I remember correctly they usually post something on ig and fb when the preorder window is nearing its end

That’s a relief. Thank you!

Agreed. I'm pretty certain they post when it's coming to a close

Yeah they just emailed me back and they told me to keep on checking their Facebook page and twitter, that’s where they’ll announce when they plan on closing a pre order. They explained that their announcements comes at least several days in advance before the cut off date.

Just ordered my Exclusive! Was very happy with the Halloween figure and this one looks amazing. Was surprised the Exclusive was still up and available. Can’t wait until he’s released!

according to a recent facebook post, the cutoff to pre-order the exclusive is Feb. 23. And the charge full payment on placement of the pre-order.

according to a recent facebook post, the cutoff to pre-order the exclusive is Feb. 23. And the charge full payment on placement of the pre-order.

Yeah I went ahead a paid for it in full. Considering the Exclusive is $178 shipped for free and the regular edition is $160 to $170 at most retailers (BBTS, Timewalker, Monkey Depot, etc) and you still need to pay shipping it actually works out as a better deal to get the Exclusive IMHO.

Think he will look great on the shelf with Jason, Freddy, Michael, Ash, and others. Love we are finally getting high end horror figures. Nothing against the original Sideshow figures which were a steal at $40-$50 a Pop back in the day but they are nothing compared to these modern highly detailed counterparts.

Back