1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda liking the crazy hair.
Well he did have crazy hair in H6.

fd321e872f56eedf4690754e9342a21e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I ended up canceling this a while back. It looks good but I never liked the giant ears of the H6. I definitely plan on picking up the little mezco '78 though.

I emailed three zero and have yet to get a response back, I want to know when he's shipping!!

It's cool, and they fixed the hair. Not sure I need it though. I hope they're testing the waters and plan on releasing a 78 Myers. If they released that first not as many people would probably buy this one.

Are those supposed to be trees on the box artwork? I only remember a forest setting in Halloween 5.

Those look great still not sure on the head. Neck needs to be wider. But hopefully someone will come along and either mod it to be better or make an better one.

Not the iconic Michael that I would love to have in my collection... not for me.

It's pretty darn good so far, no complaints. It will be a worthy addition to my collection, cannot wait to receive mine!

Those look great still not sure on the head. Neck needs to be wider. But hopefully someone will come along and either mod it to be better or make an better one.

I think that is my only gripe as well. I was not expecting a $200 headsculpt. The neck is just a little too thin but, still a worthy figure.

I think that is my only gripe as well. I was not expecting a $200 headsculpt. The neck is just a little too thin but, still a worthy figure.
Yeah and the eye holes are on the small side but other than that it looks good. If I could get 10 ppl to sign off on it I could have Caine make an really good H6 sculpt.

Back