1/6 Threezero: Halloween VI Michael Myers 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have Rick,Hellraiser,The Turtles up on there and Daryl's brother from Walking Dead.

Yeah but they don't have figs from Titanfall, Votoms, or Berserk. I guess they pick and choose which licenses to carry.

This is my least favorite mask......

Next to the original....I would have preferred....
images

Wait so Akkad greenlit the H6 figure...?

Open the floodgates!

Commence waiting for H1 Myers! I'm still getting H6 Myers though. My second favorite Halloween movie.

Wait so Akkad greenlit the H6 figure...?

Open the floodgates!

Commence waiting for H1 Myers! I'm still getting H6 Myers though. My second favorite Halloween movie.

Yeah so thats good news IMO.... H6 and H1 is all I need really.. LOL what am i talking about i need em all...

so according to NECA... Akkad own all rights to the Halloween films except for H2/H3.. So we could very well get an H1 figure from threezero eventually...

Lol, that was me! This thread was exactly why I was asking, since I figured it was H6 was a different license. He said that Akkad owns H6, Resurrection, and H20, but Miramax has them in their catalogue and their logo is in the promo shots so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, that was me! This thread was exactly why I was asking, since I figured it was H6 was a different license. He said that Akkad owns H6, Resurrection, and H20, but Miramax has them in their catalogue and their logo is in the promo shots so who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who knows.... Oh well. Only time will tell if thats true or not. I think Akkad owns most of it but maybe Mairmax gets a tad share or something. But the company that wnats to get the Halloween license regardless of film still has to go through Akkad.(Except for H2/3)

Last edited:
Back