Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man I hate when this happens to me. Sorry it's happening to you.

Well I finally got notice that my order has been dispatched this morning. I'll see it in a couple of weeks through snail mail.
If the head isn't up to snuff, I'll try and hunt down a replacement and with the exclusive, I can easily make two whole figures with a second body. Not a bad deal.

Well I finally got notice that my order has been dispatched this morning. I'll see it in a couple of weeks through snail mail.
If the head isn't up to snuff, I'll try and hunt down a replacement and with the exclusive, I can easily make two whole figures with a second body. Not a bad deal.

Good to hear! :duff

Not a bad idea at all on a second body & portrait.

Mine arrived today, the face does have paint apps but they are extremely subtle. Tailoring is very nice and the figure body feels really nice and solid.
I took her out of the box x, pulled the jacket down so you can see the neck and took a quick photo at work, wouldnt have been so worried if someone posted something like this -
CM180627-140223001.jpg
The accessories are really nice, wasnt expecting the pistol to have moving parts

Got mine the other day ( exclusive ) , Face was marked so have sent threezero and email expressing my disappointment with the paint apps and the mark , i await there reply.

Also my guns mags dont stay in , like as soon as they are held upright the mags fall out. And wasn't Majors pistol white ?

Got mine the other day ( exclusive ) , Face was marked so have sent threezero and email expressing my disappointment with the paint apps and the mark , i await there reply.

Seems like this figure is a hit or miss with the paint app.

Also my guns mags dont stay in , like as soon as they are held upright the mags fall out. And wasn't Majors pistol white ?

I believe it was.

there were two versions of the pistol, the standard combat version which we got with the fig, and the thermoptic version with white and clear parts, used when going invisible so there wasnt a gun floating around - we have the right version, my mags are fine :/ the smg we got was in batous car door i believe and was never used in the film so i dunno why we got that lol

for size, she may look small for a normal 1/6 figure.. but the size is completely correct for true scale purposes. a 1/6 or 12inch tall figure would be 6foot tall, the actor that played batou in the film is pretty much exactly 6foot, here is a picture of major next to murphy who measures 12 inches tall and then a set picture.. seems spot on and major measures <26(ish)cm which is the actresses 1/6 height.
majorheight.jpg

and for those wondering, the spare suit fits on my spare body, its not phicen just a cheap standard 1/6
outfit.jpg

Mine arrived today, the face does have paint apps but they are extremely subtle. Tailoring is very nice and the figure body feels really nice and solid.
I took her out of the box x, pulled the jacket down so you can see the neck and took a quick photo at work, wouldnt have been so worried if someone posted something like this -
View attachment 415109
The accessories are really nice, wasnt expecting the pistol to have moving parts

It's got a nice $50 value look to it :)

Great pictures Crys!

there were two versions of the pistol, the standard combat version which we got with the fig, and the thermoptic version with white and clear parts, used when going invisible so there wasnt a gun floating around - we have the right version, my mags are fine :/ the smg we got was in batous car door i believe and was never used in the film so i dunno why we got that lol

for size, she may look small for a normal 1/6 figure.. but the size is completely correct for true scale purposes. a 1/6 or 12inch tall figure would be 6foot tall, the actor that played batou in the film is pretty much exactly 6foot, here is a picture of major next to murphy who measures 12 inches tall and then a set picture.. seems spot on and major measures <26(ish)cm which is the actresses 1/6 height.
View attachment 415133

That's what Ive been saying. Everyone is looking at the comparison between the Major and HT's Black Widow and saying the Major is too small, it's actually Black Widow that's too large. ScarJo is tiny at 5′ 3″ tall.

85BD7C4E-6AFE-4FC0-A0B0-C6DDD6FE9C5C.jpg

I received mine yesterday, 5 days after the shipment notice. I was wondering which brand/what kind of female body to get for the extra clothes. But the real question is where to score a spare Threezero Major HS. Not considering the unlicensed rooted Motoko hs from eBay or other sites since I’m not sure if it’s around the size of HT Black Widow hs.

I received mine yesterday, 5 days after the shipment notice. I was wondering which brand/what kind of female body to get for the extra clothes. But the real question is where to score a spare Threezero Major HS. Not considering the unlicensed rooted Motoko hs from eBay or other sites since I’m not sure if it’s around the size of HT Black Widow hs.

Possibly eBay or Toy Anxiety for a spare parted out portrait.

I'm not sure if the two portraits, Major & BW, are the same size. :huh

Too bad the customs section got axed, although I like ScarJo quite a bit, an anime headsculpt would make this figure perfect for me. SAC tactical look, I want it.

Too bad the customs section got axed, although I like ScarJo quite a bit, an anime headsculpt would make this figure perfect for me. SAC tactical look, I want it.
I am completely with you. Love SAC, and any version of Motoko from the series.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

Back