Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rage has gone down a bit, those are better pictures. My brother is fairly confident the sculpt will be simple to touch up paint wise.

Those last pics put me more at ease and I think your brother is right.

Yeah this is BS. If you couldn't cancel my order, that figure best have been shipping out within 48 hours. I'm tempted to contact them and try again on canceling.

Yup. We've waited long enough through the delays already.

I am still (im)patiently waiting for mine to be shipped but i am getting more confident about the figure when it arrives;
heres some more mind easing if you havent seen it -clothes adjusted a bit better than out of the box pics XD
majorfig.jpg

I am still (im)patiently waiting for mine to be shipped but i am getting more confident about the figure when it arrives;
heres some more mind easing if you havent seen it -clothes adjusted a bit better than out of the box pics XD
View attachment 413496

looks like she's sitting on a toilet bowl and having some traffic jam inside her.

Re: ( 2017 Movie ) Ghost In The Shell - 1/6 Major by Threezero

Saw a video on facebook and jesus I wouldn't even pay $50 for this!

The worst figure of the year should be this..... it's a crime!
In the video it show's exactly how it looks in the picture but even worse is the hair is painted then there's a blob of gloss black pain where everything else is matt.

That is the worst doll I've ever seen. Bring on the custo...err uh.

The worst figure of the year should be this..... it's a crime!
In the video it show's exactly how it looks in the picture but even worse is the hair is painted then there's a blob of gloss black pain where everything else is matt.

Is it this one? To me it doesn't look as bad as earlier photos but still not what was promised in the prototype.
That bit of gloss on the hair is a easy fix, just cover the face and hit the hair with a little dullcoat and it'll be fine. It'll take a minute to fix.
Credit to the guy on Facebook who made the video:

ThreeZero Ghost In The Shell 001.jpg
ThreeZero Ghost In The Shell 002.jpg
ThreeZero Ghost In The Shell 003.jpgThreeZero Ghost In The Shell 004.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/puilunlauhongkongfigureapathetic/?hc_ref=ART1lm1Q920iP11gPZp5Ywvf5iRdigJ1R-

Last edited:

Still say it looks like Jake Busey ****ed a rodent

I'll try and be as constructive as possible...that headscupt is a disgrace.

Doesn’t help that the outfit design is boring. I want a gits sac costume.

Putting this and Dany next to each other on shelf would be hilarious.

Is it this one? To me it doesn't look as bad as earlier photos but still not what was promised in the prototype.
That bit of gloss on the hair is a easy fix, just cover the face and hit the hair with a little dullcoat and it'll be fine. It'll take a minute to fix.
The figure is transformed when the vest is on, if you stand a a figure like an awkward doll its going to look like one, that video has the worst standing pose i have ever seen lol itl be ok when it arrives, too many negative opinions based on people making it look bad on purpose.

The figure is transformed when the vest is on, if you stand a a figure like an awkward doll its going to look like one, that video has the worst standing pose i have ever seen lol itl be ok when it arrives, too many negative opinions based on people making it look bad on purpose.

People are so eager to be the first to post pics that they don't think to try and futz with the figure to make it look the best it can.

People are so eager to be the first to post pics that they don't think to try and futz with the figure to make it look the best it can.

or maybe some competitor trying their best to deter their opponent's sales by doing a 1st hand photoshoot that everyone's gonna look at and give a final judgement.

Back