ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to pass on Arya, but the promotional image of her displayed with the Hound makes me think she'd make a great accessory!

i just need a 1/6 horse now & a house frey banner. 753b6c401a32b3996de6f96129975353.jpg

So I messaged Threezero, and they’re saying their figures are made to order, this the asking for payment in full? Wondering if I should just suck it up and preorder her from them...

B42145BC-7ADB-40CE-B65B-4AC848D67049.jpg

That’s what they said - I don’t know if it applies to all of their figures, or this one? Or if that’s the case at all?

Who would you want made most from each if you had 1 choice.

Past:
Drogo
Oberyn
Stannis
Tywin
Robb

Present:
Cersei
Bronn
Brienne
Grey Worm
The Mountain

For the sake of action figures, I'd love to see Drogo and Brienne.

Who would you want made most from each if you had 1 choice.

Past:
Drogo
Oberyn
Stannis
Tywin
Robb

Present:
Cersei
Bronn
Brienne
Grey Worm
The Mountain

For the sake of action figures, I'd love to see Drogo and Brienne.

It's hard to pick as they would all make for great looking figures! My choices would be...

Past: Robb
Present: Cersei (although have to admit I would really, really love a Bronn figure too!!)

Past Joffrey

present :nights King

Everybody.

But if I HAD to choose ...

Oberyn
Night King

I forgot about the Night King since I already have Oscar's custom, but a the long haired version who fights Jon in "Hardhome" would be awesome.

And yeah they could make 30 more figures I would love to have including Sam and other Nights Watch including Karl from Gin Alley, all 3 Mormonts would be fantastic, Sir Meryin Trent, Sir Arthur Dayne, Sand Snakes, Damn there is way to much cool stuff.

Arya is made to order?

That’s what they said - I don’t know if it applies to all of their figures, or this one? Or if that’s the case at all?

That's the way most manufacturers work.

Customers place orders with retailers, retailers place order for XX units with distributor/manufacturer.

Manufacturer produces XX units, not XX+n units.

Easy.
Past: Tywinn (second Robb).
Present: Cersei (second, Brienne)
I'm pretty confident we'll see at least 2 of these.

I'm the same, but reverse the prefence: Robb and Brienne first. But how could you call a collection complete without Cersei?

Back