ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that Maisie approves doesn't mean its accurate or that she cares about it very much. She likely has very little concept of what 1/6 collectors look for and the level of detail needed. For example, the 6 inch dark horse figures often have poor likenesses and the actors approve them because they either just want the money or don't care how great the likeness is.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

As a matter of fact, I believe the actors (at least on GOT) even get to approve their likenesses for Funko POP figures! Which I find endlessly hilarious.

arya1.jpg

arya8.jpg

arya9.jpg

all 13 photos @ https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK/posts/2244614935564322

Seeing the figure in full makes it look better. I'm also encouraged by the "many more announcements" stuff. I hope not only do we get Cersei and Robb or Briene, but I hope they doubledip Jon and or Tyrion.

The comparison photo and the prototype look good together.
Just remember how good the Daenerys proto looks as good or better... then it went into production....everyone freaked.
It will be a waiting game to see if the production head will come close the prototype again.

With the exception of Daenerys, and the better paint apps, the previous sculpts have been pretty close to the prototype. I think they can pull this one off. Besides, the likeness is still pretty off.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yeah, minor differences aside, the only figure with a big gap between proto pics and actual figure has been Dany, so far. The line has been consistent with the quality: great outfit and detail, ok to poor likeness, mostly due to the paintjob. And it's not a bad paintjob, just not enough accurate and throws off the likeness. But at the end they look better in hand, and terrific in the shelf.

I was going to pass on Arya, but the promotional image of her displayed with the Hound makes me think she'd make a great accessory!

I was going to pass on Arya, but the promotional image of her displayed with the Hound makes me think she'd make a great accessory!

Yeah same here! Was going to pass until I saw that pic, now I'm not so sure...:slap Decisions, decisions!

Back