ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cersei on the show is great........as a figure, Ughhh. I just can't see it going well unless its season 7 and thats probably not happening this year or next the way they are going.,

Well, while Cersei, Robb or Brianne arrive, here's my current GoT display! Need more room for them, but for now they have to be together in a shelf.
20180122_214026.jpg

Iron Throne arrived the other day. Dany and Jon seemed too obvious, so I ended up with Tyrion. I think this could actually happen!

King Tyrion

4b37e0d8b5364fae73ae3b9ae24d2480.jpg

Last edited:
How long is Arya likely to be up? I normally order right away, but Christmas kinda kicked me around a bit disposable-income-wise.

How long is Arya likely to be up? I normally order right away, but Christmas kinda kicked me around a bit disposable-income-wise.

I think they generally stay up around 6 weeks if I remember correctly. But there definitely is not a set date.

Here's my display. Loving the way she and Jon look together! Ordered a Vimal head for Jon as well, can't wait to get that painted and add it to my display!

IMG_0796.jpg
IMG_0795.jpg
IMG_0794.jpg
IMG_0793.jpg
IMG_0792.jpg
IMG_0791.jpg
IMG_0790.jpg
IMG_0789.jpg

The face looks great, but the hair doesn't look too convincing to me. Also, not sure if we need more Jon headsculpts, since the stock one looks pretty good when repainted, and there's also the Vimal version. Still, great job!

Thanks! yeah the hair needs more tweaks, it's just a quick sculpt trying to see how he looks with the long hair. Thank you for your input :D

Back