ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need those stand as well for my Jon, but I dunno what if it’d go well with ghost:

9757F705-42AD-4B1C-B0EF-555A9DB034EB.jpg

And maybe another one as Aegon Targaryen when season 8 end.

That's such a great looking Snow!
You need a custom stand that's big enough for both with a plaque that reads "JON SNOW & GHOST". :lecture

Kind of a bummer that if threezero were to open a new pre-order today (which they won't) we would get it by 2019.

They seem to have found a nice niche with their horror stuff and are taking their sweet time with GOT, that if the license is still alive :(.

Kind of a bummer that if threezero were to open a new pre-order today (which they won't) we would get it by 2019. They seem to have find a nice niche with their horror stuff and are taking their sweet time with GOT, that if the license is still alive :(.
Next figure might come out after the series finishes lol. They have a horrible marketing team and even worse planning and license pursual. They lost countless opportunities to cash in on the most popular show of our time. They still have one last chance but are blowing it big time. Honestly such a huge disappointment. I wish another company had the license

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

My Daenarys has shipped and is just waiting in customs. It was a bit of a surprise.

Totally sucks that all my outstanding figures with that company will all be here and they haven't even announced another pre-order.

Since they said somewhere that Lannisters and Starks were in their next plans, I think Arya or Cersei should be next, but they could surprise us with Robb. Of course there could be others, like Tywin or Sansa. Or they could do something different.

I hope for a new Arya if Stark
And Tywinn if Lannister

I think Little finger is a crucial figure to have. He was a long time and pivotal character. While not very cool still important.

You know, as tiny as the Danerys figure is, when I stood her next to my Hound, it made me wonder if they were planning on using the same female body for an Arya Stark figure.

Starting with the game of thrones figures since some weeks. Here are my first results:

26073323_1715804365149121_5032520795423768576_n.jpg

replaced the too big threezero boots and gloves
replaced the threezero belt
replaced the threezero sword

head sculpt wip ;)

Back