ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which version of Arya would you prefer for a figure? Left or Right?
I've talked to a taylor today and I think that custom Arya figure will be a reality soon. Very excited!
View attachment 376102

It's the right for me. Really, I'd take any Arya from S1 - S4. Zero interest in any thing from S6 or S7.

I don't think we have anything to worry about as far as threezero making an Arya. If they've already made a prototype more than likely it'll be an older season. A threezero employee said they had two more figures to reveal - a Lannister and a Stark - with hopes they would reveal in August.lol So I guess they're not ready to reveal yet, but I'm guessing it'll be soon considering Dany should be shipping soon. I wonder if one it Arya. An Arya and Tywin would make my day.

Beautiful work. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That particular one was called 'Natalia' and it's a russian soldier figure. The figure comes with boots, hands and head, clothes and a ton of accessories, and she's much more expensive. That's just the body, that someone is selling.

I found this body on eBay but it seems to be normal size- about 11 something inches with head and feet. From this auction:

s-l1600.jpg

Sean

Last edited:
Received one of the bodies I ordered. The body is roughly the same size than HT Leia, so looks pretty accurate IMO. Had to pull off the feet sockets, but even with them I don't think she'll be too tall. Once she has the head and boots I think she'll still be way shorter than Jon.
body.jpg
body2.jpg

Received one of the bodies I ordered. The body is roughly the same size than HT Leia, so looks pretty accurate IMO. Had to pull off the feet sockets, but even with them I don't think she'll be too tall. Once she has the head and boots I think she'll still be way shorter than Jon.
View attachment 377604
View attachment 377608

So that's the Dam Natalia body?
What feet pegs fit the ankles?

Sean

Yeah, that's the Natalia body. It actually comes with feet pegs, but I pull them out to make her a tad shorter. Not sure if I'll put them or not at the end, depending on the feet. As for the hands, the HT Leia ones work perfectly on this body. Will see if I can find some pegs for the wrists.

Received the Asmus teenager body, which is pretty crappy. At least I can use the feet and head to put them on the Dam body and check the size. She stands 25.5cm, 10 inches tall, which is pretty great, I think. I hope to give it to the taylor this week so she can start working on the clothes as soon as possible. Now I need to print the headsculpt so we can call it a prototype!
body3.jpg

Received the Asmus teenager body, which is pretty crappy. At least I can use the feet and head to put them on the Dam body and check the size. She stands 25.5cm, 10 inches tall, which is pretty great, I think. I hope to give it to the taylor this week so she can start working on the clothes as soon as possible. Now I need to print the headsculpt so we can call it a prototype!
View attachment 377736

Can we see the Asmus toys child/teen body in that line up for height comparison? Thanks!

Sean

WTF! Come on man, we waited months for that? Where did the round smooth face go we saw in the first promo shots

An update on custom Arya's body. Received another one of the female bodies, much taller than the previous one, which I think would work great for Sansa, Cersei or another female. I think it's interesting for other customizers, since there's a certain variety in shapes and sizes. From left to right, Threezero Ned Stark body (sorry for the Luke head), JX-01B body (some chinese knockoff, I think, I found it on AliExpress), Dam female body (from Natalia figure, the one I'll use for Arya), and Asmus teenager body.

bodycompare.jpg

That teenager body is really tiny. It would fit better for a prepubescent character. It's great that we have all these options now.

Good work, mikeljanin!

Thanks!

That teenager body is really tiny. It would fit better for a prepubescent character. It's great that we have all these options now.

Yeah, I think it's even too small for Tyrion. Also, the quality is much worse than the Dam body, which is surprisingly good, on par with HT bodies. The JX is not bad, but not as good as the Dam one.

Back