ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they mentioned Lannister and Stark as the next figures, so if there is another Jon version it wouldn't be for quite some time.

I think a season 7/8 Jon and Daenerys are a must though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of some one that makes custom swords: the sword on my ned stark is broken and I would love to have a die cast one made. The original one is pretty flimsy
Thank you

Thank you. I was also told of fergo black and he posted some on here. I am not sure if He is still doing it. I did FB message him and full metal

Is full metal good and reliable. His work looks amazing on his FB page. It is expensive but his quality appears excellent. Has anybody here bought anything from him? Thank you again. This forum is great as I am new to this

Is full metal good and reliable. His work looks amazing on his FB page. It is expensive but his quality appears excellent. Has anybody here bought anything from him? Thank you again. This forum is great as I am new to this

I haven't personally, but I know users have. That He-Man sword you see on his FB page is made for a custom that PeteSkywalker is selling.

I picked up some of the resin barrels from Jaws he made. (Ironically, just about the only thing he sold that wasn't metal.) He does absolute top of the line work, but you need to expect it to take time and money. He's very pricey, there's no two ways about it. In the end, it all depends on your individual tolerances as to whether you think it's worth it or not. It definitely was for me.

I'd like to see Night King, Joffrey (with crown), Cersei, Robb, Arya and Sansa.
The Mountain would be great but just don't see anyone making the body and armor.
I'll probably get a HT Aquaman head for a Drogo bash.

I've bought a bunch of things from him and while it's expensive as hell, the quality in his craftsmanship is bar none. Fergo is awesome too as I have a few things as well. Either one, you can't lose.

He is very reliable, accurate, professional and timely. Best of the Best. Have bought many things from him all 100%...

I'm praying for a Sideshow or Prime 1 statue line but I'm thinking about getting into this series, starting with Dany. If Threezero continues, some characters I'd like to see made:

Joffrey, Sansa, Ramsay, Stannis, Melisandre, Brienne, Hodor, Bronn, Tywin, Grey Worm, Night King, White Walker, and s6-7 Jon, Dany, Jaime, Tyrion.

That's asking alot, I doubt even half of those will ever be considered, if the line isn't already dead.

With such a delay for the final season I really hope in the mean time we can get a few more figures announced. The Night King, Queen Cersei and Arya are my hopes for new characters and then season 7 or final season Jon, Dany and Tyrion.

I just hope they announce something soon. Daenerys will be released at the end of the year and there's nothing on the horizon now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back