ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cercei, Jaime, and the Mountain would make a great display.

Arya, the Hound, and Brianne would also be a great shelf.

Dany, Tyrian, and Jon would look great too.

Well considering they made 4 male characters in a row, I don't see why they can't make 4 females in a row. Seeing as the majority of the powerful characters left are female they could be deemed as more important.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It find it kind of weird how people only want current characters, the Night King? really? I'd rather have Joffery or Ramsy, way more interesting villains. I will buy just about anyone to keep the line going.

I don't care what Lannister is next as long as they include the Iron Throne with them. Cersei, Joffrey and Tywin all sat on the chair. Come on threezero make it happen! The other Stark must be Arya. I'd even take Sansa over Robb.

Personally I wouldn't want a Joffery or Ramsey figure.....great villains, just not one I'd have on the shelf.

I guess it's a bit of a shame that we're almost at the end of the series now, so going back on past characters is going to be less likely. Remember they originally had Drogo and the White Walker planned, but they've obviously been cut.

Night King is bad ass. To pose him with his arms out to his sides like he just raised the dead would be awesome. While Joffrey was a pretty awesome villain, not sure how good he would look as a figure and I hate Ramsey so much I don't really need to have him either. I could customize a half eaten by the dogs figure sitting in a chair and that would be an appropriate display for him.

I would much rather have the red haired Wildling leader than either of those guys. I love Sansa in the show and if they did her red hair and sculpt justice I would buy her in a heartbeat but there are other women I want done first.

Arguably, Varys and Little Finger are two of the most influential characters on the show. They have been there since season 1 and manipulating things from the sidelines and shadows. Not too sure I want figures of either of them despite that. The Woman in Red is also super important but would depend entirely on them doing her justice whether she should even be contemplated.

Of the characters 'likely' to be made, I think Arya might be the most problematic for a few reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the character on the show and in the books, but I'm thinking in terms of a cool looking figure.
Firstly, she's had SO many different looks over the course of the show, I can't think of one 'iconic/definitive' look that could be chosen to truly represent her character. They could probably go with her season 3 or 4 look (trousers, tunic, and but no longer disguised as a boy) but even that could be a kind of a yawn. Secondly, if there is no iconic outfit, the likeness becomes all the more important... and the industry has a tough time with female likenesses, and some might say that ThreeZero has had some issues with likenesses in general. Lastly, because this is ThreeZero, they'd probably do something REALLY obnoxious like make "Needle" the factory exclusive! ;)

Seriously though, I just hope they make a few more cool figures. I really like this line!

Now if they make Cersei... and give you a full 1/6 scale Iron Throne...

There aren't many new or "new look" characters since Oberyn Martell that I'd want more than those from Seasons 1 to 3. Wouldn't mind getting a Jaime in Lannister armor, but would have been disappointed if they had released that version instead of a Season 1 King's Guard one. Would prefer a long haired Season 1-3 Cersei before a Season 6-7 "Mad Queen" one. Long deceased characters like Drogo, Robb, Joffrey, etc. would be welcome additions, too.

Season 2 to 4 Arya would be an instant buy. A short-haired "Arry" alternate head sculpt would make for a nice exclusive.

I contacted threezero on facebook about any hints of new game of thrones figures and they gave me the same response they gave some of you about the "if we do more game of thrones collectibles they'll be announced in a timely manner" etc. Hope Danerys is not the end of the line somehow.

I hope I'm not the only one who'd want an Ygritte. I really miss her on the show. :(

Nope. But wouldn't hold out hope for ThreeZero. I've been looking at producing a custom but the outfit is tough.

The Hound arrived yesterday. Looks quite good in hand.

ThreeZero has good licenses, but they are pretty slow at turning out the figures. I really hope this line continues and they crank up production.

My top seven would be:
Ygritte
Arya
Sansa
Cersei
Joffrey
Oberyn
Night King

I'd be happy with a current look for Arya, what she wore training with Brienne would be good.

No interest in Sansa, just have never really liked the character throughout the series.

Brienne would be good and at least her look hasn't really changed at all through the series.

Mad Queen Cersei would be my preferred version of her and in all honesty I would love for current versions of Tyrion, Dany and Jon. Their first versions are all based on when they're separated and now all three share the screen so current versions would be amazing. Of course I doubt TZ will go back and make them again.

Gotta be Bronn! Best character by far imo! Oberyn if not! But Bronn would be great alongside Tyrion on any shelf!

I don't think the line is going to end but if it ended. I am happy with having Tyrion, Jon Snow, and Daenerys on a shelf. Pretty much how I want the show to end anyway. King and queen with hand of the king. White Walker king would be great though...

Gotta be Bronn! Best character by far imo! Oberyn if not! But Bronn would be great alongside Tyrion on any shelf!

:exactly: :goodpost: This! :rock I so want a Bronn figure!

Hoping for Arya and Cersei before the line ends - they are my main wants from this line. Robb Stark, Ramsay Bolton and Brienne would also be great additions to. As well as Bronn my more random/obscure wants from this line would be Olenna Tyrell (she's awesome), Catelyn Stark, Margaery Tyrell and Ser Jorah.

I don't think the line is going to end but if it ended. I am happy with having Tyrion, Jon Snow, and Daenerys on a shelf. Pretty much how I want the show to end anyway. King and queen with hand of the king. White Walker king would be great though...

My theory is they are all half brothers and sisters... Mad King was a busy man with everyone else's wives.

And no, I have not read any of the books... this is based on clues in the show.

Back