ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is he actually putting real hair on the beards as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy ****. Please stop showing these. I wish we had these versions. Scar is a bit much bit hair and beard are sick.

That Tyrion is ASTONISHING. I mean, that close-up is totally convincing as a picture of Dinklage himself.

There are people with talent. And there are people with a lot of talent. And then there's Owen.

That's just bananas.

Holy ****. Please stop showing these. I wish we had these versions. Scar is a bit much bit hair and beard are sick.

Watching season 5 right now. He must have used this as his reference. The scar is spot on. I had only remembered it recently. Its kind of faded a bit in season 7.

Won't somebody please give us the Tyrion Lannister from the pilot lol Those amazing locks!
jqmT370.jpg

Is that a rehair of the original TZ Tyrion head sculpt? It looks absolutely amazing. I have to send mine out to be rehaired and bearded.

Ok seriously Owen STOP! Unless you are going to do all of ours. You make everything else look like cheap Hasbro figures!!!

Agreed. I have a serious love/hate with customs. I love to see them, I love to buy them but I hate seeing great ones that I have ZERO chance of getting :mad:

If Owen offered his services, I'd be the first in line!

4553dc46224d127936602338231ae5ac.jpg

Here is a copied and pasted one. Par for the course it is beautiful.

His work really goes the distance in showing just how good Threezero's sculpts are. It's a shame that their production paints don't reflect the quality of their pieces.

Back